Chapter Fourteen

Trinity sat down looking at the big yellow envelope that was in her hands. She debated on wether she wanted to open it or not. She knew opening it would only unleash something bad but the question was should she open? As soon as she was ready to rip it open a knock made her stop, she put the envelope in a draw in the living that you wouldn't think was a draw.

Opening the door she saw her friend Rayana Brown, she's here to visit Trinity and of course another special somebody. Her and Trinity have been friends for a couple of years and got really close. Jordan introduced them and ever since they clicked. They embraced each other in a hug which was hard for Rayana to hug her and once she noticed the belly she had shocked look on her face which angered her too.

"Trinity Amaya Taylor? What is this? When did this happen? You've got to be joking me!" Rayana couldn't believe Trinity didn't tell her that she was pregnant. Trinity let a small smile it honestly did slip her mind to tell her that she was having a baby. "uhm surprise!" Rayana honestly was happy that Trinity was pregnant she's always wanted to have a baby and now it has finally happened for her! But is Jordan her baby daddy.....?

Trinity and her long lost friend caught up on lost time. Ray now is talking to somebody in New York but she wanted to keep it quiet until she knew that's what she really wanted and especially since he's up there in publicity and she doesn't want to be in the spot light. Trin showed her the baby room which Ray fell in love with automatically the room was beautiful, but what she was skeptical on was the two cribs... "Two cribs?!?!?!?" she looked completely suprised. Which was really funny to Trin "yes ray, two babies. two boys." before they both knew it it was going on 8 and getting really dark, Trin was tired so Ray left making sure she was okay.

Trinity still didn't know if she should open or not but she did... So many pictures fell out and tape recorders which made her a little uneasy. She went looking through the pictures seeing Jordan with so many different women. It had to be while they were together too because of the fact that his tattoo on his arm was in multiple pictures and it looked freshly done. There was pictures of him and associates she had, her ex boss, work associates, people he worked with, people he introduced her too! Pictures of him touching a pregnant belly. Pictures of him being intimate with so man different women.... There was a scar on his cheek, Trinity laughed remembering that night.

Flashback ~
"So who you been fucking? That's not my perfume on you, I ain't give you the damn hickey on your neck either and I surely ain't scratch your back so who the fuck you been with?" Jordan came out of the bathroom at 4am with fresh scratches on his back. Don't cheat and not cover your evidence up. She shook her head at him "I can't believe I'm actually putting up with ya stupid ass. But not for long.." Jordan finally decided to speak after hearing Trinity he wanted to cut her off but he knew how she was.. "Me? stupid? you putting up with me? the fuck you on? crack? fuck you been smoking huh Trinity? you been sticking needles in your skin like them? I thought you was better than that" Joran let out a dry chuckle "I guess not" he knew he striked her near home but at this point he was mad, mad she even said some thing about him cheating.

Next thing he knows she throws a picture frame, glass cup, plate, and more things. He tried to dodge them but one hit him from his eye down to his cheek bone and that was when he had enough. But Trin she wasn't done she couldn't believe he would say something like that. "So you gone bring them up? you know damn well I'm nothing like them so why huh? don't forget I know your damn secrets too. Fuck you Jordan Fuck you!!!! " he walked up to her with his fist clutch to his side he grabbed her neck painfully kissing her she relaxed for a little and he loosen his grip.

But Trinity remembers everything that just happened and kicked him where it hurts and him having only a towel on probably hurt badly. Next thing you know he slaps her forcefully her cheeks stings badly and with her light complexion the bruises will probably show very much. She had enough she kicked and pushed him towards the steps he was walking down backwards while she continued to push him like a woman who's been through enough. Before Jordan knows it he's outside in only a towel and has no where to go. No keys, no phone nothing... That night he went in his, not ours his backyard and laid down. From that day forward and shit been right. But he knows why.....
Flashback Over

Trinity came across multiple disk but the one that stood out the most was "Trina's and Jordan's Make Love/Sex tape" and that's when she decided to relax and not let a single tear fall. She just decided to get her ice cream and go watch Pretty Woman which so so so reminded her of 'him' but it was her favorite. She knew what she had to do in the morning and she was proud of herself for knowing she had to go to a courthouse for divorce papers.

-----------------------
This was a long chapter, at least I think so it took awhile to write. Vote & comment! I wanna update this weekend so hopefully I don't have a lot of work😌 and read Love Unexpected I'll be updating that soon too😘
~ Tori 😛💘