Chapter Fifteen

Jennie and Rosé were an absolute hit at the club. The crowd enjoyed their melodic acoustic sound and their witty banter between songs. Jisoo never realized just how close Jennie and Rosé had gotten while working together. Their friendship reminded her so much of hers and Lisa's friendship. Funny, how these things turn out.

Throughout the performance, Jennie and Rosé were both asked their hands in marriage by the rowdy guys in the crowd. Of course they turned them down by saying that they were in very happy relationships and were in fact very gay. That earned a bunch of "that's so hot!" and "are your girlfriend's as sexy as you?" Jisoo and Lisa just smiled.

The night was winding down and Jennie announced that they had one more song to perform. "Okay, we're going to end the night with a cover of one of my favorite songs," she wiped her slightly sweaty forehead with her arm. "Don't forget to look for our debut album coming out later this month called 'Afternoons In The Park.'"

"Check out our website for details," Rosé added. "JennieandRosé dot com."

"Those two and their shameless plugs," Lisa said smiling.

"Hey, it's a great way to promote," Jisoo kept her eyes on Jennie and was getting a little turned on by the way she was sweating. God, I can't wait for tonight.

"Okay, I want to dedicate this song to someone very, very special," Jennie said while looking right at Jisoo. Jisoo was so glad no one knew who she was because she was blushing so hard. Jennie and Rosé started to play the intro and Jisoo immediately recognized the song. Her heart started to beat faster and the look Jennie was giving her didn't help any. Not that she minded.

"Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream," Jennie and Rosé both started singing the first part of the song, then Jennie started off a solo.

"When I want you in my arms, when I want you and all your charms," her eyes never left Jisoo's as she sang to her. "...I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine, anytime night or day..."

"Hey, isn't this the song you were singing to yourself at work?" Lisa asked her but Jisoo was not paying attention.

Jisoo continued to stare at her girlfriend with complete love in her eyes. I'm so in love.

Jennie and Rosé finished the song and the crowd exploded with applause and with screams of an encore. They thanked them, bowed, and then exited the stage. Jisoo was still rooted to the spot, completely dazed.

"Jisoo?" Lisa waved a hand in front of her face. "Jisoo!" she finally just slapped her on the back of the head.

"Fuck! Bitch, that hurt," Jisoo said while rubbing her head.

"Well, you were going catatonic again, and I want to go backstage and kiss the life out of Rosie."

Jisoo smiled at the thought of kissing the life out Jennie. "That sounds good." Lisa raised her eyebrow. "I mean, kissing the life out of Jennie, not Rosé because that's ew, gross." Shit, that didn't sound right. "Well, obviously not gross to you, but gross to me because Rosé's like a sister," Jisoo continued to ramble on while Lisa looked on very amused. "Fuck it, let's just go."

They made their way backstage where they found Jennie and Rosé putting away their guitars. They both lit up when they saw them.

"You guys were amazing!" Lisa said while running into Rosé's arms.

Jisoo followed suit and threw her arms around Jennie's neck. "Thank you for the dedication," she said quietly with her face close to Jennie's. She could see from her peripheral vision that Lisa and Rosé were already making out.