➡Chapter One

You and 12,324 others liked thispost@seo

@seo.munchlax :p

Comments:

@heckcloud  bitch this guy is heaven i swear

@Jirellie_69  You took a selfie without me and channie? Bruh?

Hyunjin chuckles as he roll on his bed, sucking on his lollipop obviously thinking about something dirty. The guy who just randomly appeared on his feed attracts him a lot.

He moaned closing his eyes, still sucking on the lollipop, "Stop choking on a lollipop and just help me on these fucking confetti's."

Hyunjin opened his eyes and saw Minho at the corridor holding a box of confetti, the younger rolled his eyes and turned his phone off.

"What are these for anyways?" He questioned and carried another box, going downstairs to the living room. Minho, Seungmin and Hyunjin are living on the same house.

It was big since Minho owns it, and the two are his best friends. It happend that Seungmin had to attend summer classes so he couldn't help them.

"I'm throwing a party tonight,  remember?" Minho said and let out a sigh after he carried a box of party poppers.

Hyunjin sat on the arm of the sofa, licking the candy inside his mouth. "And what does the confetti's have to do with it? You already have party poppers."

"Tsk. Just watch and learn, its better than sucking a dick." Minho stated wiggling his eyebrows.

"You just lowkey want me to suck your small dick." Hyunjin said in monotone as he stared at the elder.

"Well excuse me, my dick isn't small. I can show you right now, wanna see?" Minho said holding onto his belt, Hyunjin chuckles and hops off the sofa.

"No thank you, I can stare at my dick all day, just mot yours." Hyunjin said and went to the kitchen, he can hear Minho scrambling words trying to defense himself.

Hyunjin shrugged and closed the fridge after he got what he wanted, water. He then walked out of the place and saw Minho on the phone.

"I'm going upstairs, its already 5:00 pm, Seungmin's on the way home." The younger stated obviously giving him the point that Seungmin will help him.

He went straight to his bedroom and closed the door behind him, flopping on his bed as he grab his phone again. Turning it on, he got a notification.

The notif was abou his phone storage running out, groaning, he went to the gallery and started to delete useless photos.

But one caught his attention, he decided not to delete that picture. After he was done with his trash, he click on the photo he reserved earlier.

 After he was done with his trash, he click on the photo he reserved earlier

"Gosh, I miss you so much Lix." He muttered with a painful smile, but it faded after he regain the memories of Felix breaking up with him because Hyunjin 'cheated'

And knowing that Felix alreadt had a boyfriend, it made him the courage to give up. He sighed and deleted the picture after.

"Come on Hyujin, its been a year now, forget about him." He says and began to stalk the attractive boy he saw earlier.

***

Hyunjin put on some clothes, a sweatshirt and sweatpants. It was Minho's party afterall, both were like fighting like snakes all the time.

The young pretty boy lick his lips and heard the music blasting over and over, it was loud, really loud. The party just started an hour ago, and there are already a lot of people.

Hyunjin ruffled his hair, going downstairs to find food at the kitchen. He felt bored like heck, so he went to grab wine.

He stood at the corridor of the kitchen that was connected to the living room, he saw bunch of visiors and invited people coming in. "No one's hot in here."

He scoffed and drank his wine fully, and when he brough the cup down, a face made him froze. The guy was with tw more guys.

Is that Seo Changbin? He really changed a lot, and why is he here? He thought to himself as he smirks, ready to flirt his way to his new whim. But then he stopped on his tracks, he saw another male.

The brunette boy approached Changbin and gave him a peck on the lips, Hyunjin gasps. He didn't expect that Changbin, his childhood best friend is Felix, his ex's new boyfriend.

A frown on his face was replaced with a smirk, he had something in mind that will not turn out well.

***

Changbin was sitting on the couch silently while he placed small kisses on Felix's nape. The other boy mewl and faced his boyfriend.

"Hyung, we're on a party." Felix whined, Changbin smiles and snaked his arms on the younger's petite waist.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be back? And enjoy yourself here. Just..dont cheat." Felix mumbled, Changbin chuckles and tuck the brunettes hair behind his ear.

"I'll never princess." Felix smiled and peck his lips before leaving, Changbin sighed and felt lonely without his boyfriend's presence.

"Changbin?" He heard a voice calling out his name, snapping his head, his eyes widened and smiled widely.

"Hyunjin!" Hyunjin sat down beside him and they shared a hug, they haven't seen each other for ages. Changbin was first to pull away.

"Its been a long time!" Changbin said and Hyunjin nodded, they continued talking and talking. They remembered that they had a crush on each other, Hyunjin does still likes this boy. He's attractive in all cause.

Felix then went out of the bathroom, squinting his eyes from the first thing he saw. Changbin was with someone, and worst, it was Hyunjin.

What would happen?