➡️Chapter Fourteen

"Jinnie, wake up." Felix giggles softly, Hyunjin slowly opened his eyelids and was met by a beautiful angel. The taller smiles and pulled him down the bed, cuddling with him.

"Jinnie, you have to wake up." Felix says softly, Hyunjin hums and placed a small kiss on the other's lips.

"Its too early!" Hyunjin whines.

"Oh, is it?" Changbin suddenly appeared out of nowhere, Felix chuckles as Hyunjin sits up on his bed. "Its almost noon baby boy, get up now."

"Kiss me first." Hyunjin pouts his lips, Changbin looks at Felix and gave him a nod. The oldest leaned down, Hyunjin could feel his breath dancing with his lips.

"You thought!" Felix laughs and tickled Hyunjin's side, Changbin joins in, tackling the taller down the bed.

"Stop!" Laughed Hyunjin, begging for mercy. The two just kept on tickling him until they all went tired at it, early in the morning I see.

Changbin smiles and pecked Hyunjin's lips, "Now get up, we're going somehwere."

Just by now, Hyunjin noticed the two are wearing white polo sleeve and pants, they look like they're going to a fancy ball with princes and princesses dancing in waltz.

"Where are we going?" Hyunjin asked, confused on why they wear like that. Changbin then gave Hyunjin a pair of tuxedo, Hyunjin never really liked the idea of wearing those.

"We're going to introduce you to our parents today." Felix said, wearing his black coat.

"But, I don't like w-wearing tuxedos." Hyunjin said in a low tone, scared that the two might get mad at him or ignore his begs.

Felix sighs and lifted his chin, meeting the universe in his eyes. "Honey, you don't have to wear it if you're uncomfortable."

"Right, wear something that makes you feel better." Changbin said, struggling on fixing his necktie. Hyunjin giggles and nodded at them, going straight to the bathroom after he chose his clothes to wear.

 Hyunjin giggles and nodded at them, going straight to the bathroom after he chose his clothes to wear

"You look so hot." Changbin bites his lower lip.

"Agree." Felix eyed him up and down before smirking.

"Control your hormones, I'm about to meet your parents." Hyunjin chuckles, the other two just smiled at him as they made their way downstairs.

Getting inside Changbin's car, with him driving, Felix on the passenger's seat, Hyunjin at the backseat. "By the way, stay inside my office, Hyunjin. We have a meeting with the other companies."

"Okay, I will." Hyunjin smiles, Felix reached for his cheeks and pinch it.

"I'm so nervous though." Hyunjin said between his shaky words, playing with his fingers while looking down at his lap.

"Don't be, we're here." Felix assures.

***

"We're here." Changbin beams up, they stepped out of the car and everyone is looking at how good Hyunjin is looking. Felix glared at them, obviously jealous.

"You're cute when jealous, Lix." Changbin said as they made their way inside the building, Felix huffs and hold onto Changbin's hand.

They rode the elevator, going up to Changbin's office, since he's the CEO in this company. Hyunjin comfortably sat on the black modern couch in the corner of the room.

"We'll be back, okay?"Changbin said, Hyunjin nods as he felt Felix place a kiss on his forehead.

"Take care, if you're hungry, there's food in that mini-fridge." Felix pointed at it and Hyunjin nodded again, loss of words at how good his boyfriends are.

"Bye." Hyunjin waved at them as he watch them walk out of the office. Hyunjin had a lot in mind, is everhthing going to be fine? He hopes so. Ofcourse it will, step aside the negative vibes.

In boredom, Hyunjin decided to roam around the office, it was as big as their living room. There's this desk thag has picture frames and familh portraits hanging on the wall.

He saw a picture of baby Changbin, he looks so cute. Hyunjin smiles, "Cute."

Later on, he heard the door finally open which made him smile and turn around. He didn't know meetings would be thag fast. Or he thought so..

His smile dropped when he saw two women, looking at him. They were wearing such fancy outfits as if they own a country or something. Both have jewels hanging on their neck and wrist along with their fingers.

Rich shit.

Hyunjin took a bow, he don't know these people and he don't want to know what their purpose is. "Who could you be?" One of them asked.

"Hyunjin, am I right?" The other one who was wearing a red coat asked, her smile is sweet and bitter which somewhat calmed Hyunjin down.

"Y-Yes, I'm Hyunjin."

"Nice meeting you dear, I'm Changbin's mother, call me Mrs. Seo." The woman with a violet dress said, "This is Felix's mother, call her Mrs. Lee."

"G-Good afternoon Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Seo."he took another bow, the two women only nod and smiled at him.

"I see my son brought you here, what's your relationship with them?" Mrs. Lee asked, her eyes squinting at him, enough to horrify Hyunjin.

"You're their boyfriend, am I right?" Mrs. Seo asked, her smile fading while she shoot holes on Hyunjin's skin.

"Y-Yes I am their b-boyfriend."

"Leave." Mrs. Lee scoffed.

Hyunjin's brows furrowed, "E-Excuse me?"

"Honey, you see," She started, holding onto some files and gave it to Hyunjin. The boy, whom is confused, accepted it and read what's written.

His eyes widened, "Marraige contract." He said in a low voice.

"That's right, the two are already getting married in a week." Mrs. Seo clarifies, Hyunjin swallowed his saliva, his throat becoming dry from the loss of words.

"Oh, didn't they told you?" Mrs. Lee asked, her voice sounded pitiful.

"Hyunjin, you deserve someone else. Loving two persons in a row is not normal, don't fit yourself between them when you know you don't have space." Mrs. Lee said, she don't care about how she say things.

That hurts.

"Dear, you're a beautiful boy. There are a billion of people around the world, you'll find the one that's for you." Mrs. Seo smiles, it was fake, a smile of disgust.

"Now leave, Hyunjin. Leave them alone, they're already getting married. Do you understand?" Mrs. Seo asked softly, placing a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder.

The boy nodded at them, "Y-Yes, I'm sorry." Those were his last words before he left the building. Tears fell down his cheeks, it hurts him so much.

He wiped his tears away, not even looking at the road ahead.

A car crashed.