➡Chapter Six

Felix gripped on the bed sheets, moaning loudly as Changbin began to thrust inside him, roughly. Hyunjin continued to suck on his neck, biting until it bled.

"F-Fuck." Hyunjin groaned as he felt Felix's small hands worked up with his dick. He grab the brunette's face and forcefully kissed him.

"C-Changbin.." Felix pants.

Felix jolted up, panting so hard and loud in the middle of the night. Sweat falling down his neck and forehead. Another wet dream.

"What the heck." He murmured, running his fingers through his hair. He wiped the sweat on his forehead glanced down at his problem.

"I have to deal with this...every night."

He's been dreaming about the two since the past few weeks. Its making him feel vulnerable, which was stupid. He's secretly liking it and don't know if its right.

***

Morning came, Felix woke up and went downstairs only to be met by Hyunjin and Changbin, sitting down the couch, talking.

His breathing hitched, he cleared his throat that caught the two boy's attention. "Lix, hey. Goodmorning." Changbin greeted with smile and placed a kiss on his lips.

Hyunjin frowned at the scene, he want to join them but he and Changbin had a plan. Felix noticed,"Goodmorning to you two, what brings you here early in the morning?"

"Uh well," Hyunjin stands up, leaning close to Changbin trying to make Felix jealous. Felix sent him a look, not a glare, no jealousy but just a plain look.

"We're going out somewhere, I know you hated me for cheating-"

"That's in the past?" Felix said in a more questioning manner, he wasn't really sure about what he's saying. "And, lets forget about that."

"Aww look, they're finally good together." Changbin comments as Hyunjin shook his head, Felix giggled.

"Hey Lix-" They turned their heads towards Minho who just woke up, he and Hyunjin widened their eyes.

"Hey! You said you're living with your boy friend?! What are you doing in here?" Hyunjin asked sternly, he began to chase the older around the living room.

"I'm sorry alright?! I have to leave with my brother Jeno- Hey! Stoppp!" Minho screamed loudly as he ran faster.

Later on, Hyunjin hit someone causing that person to groan and hit the ground. He stopped and quickly bent down to apologize, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

"Hey! Can't you slow down?" An angry Jaemin asked and helped Renjun get up, Jeno rubbed his temples and told Jaemin to go to the kitchen with Renjun.

"Sorry about that, he's always in the bad mood when one of us got hurt." Jeno said smiling politely.

"Jeno!" Renjun whined and back hugged the taller, Jeno chuckles and saw a flustered Jaemin walking towards them.

"He's in subspace, seriously actingso childish." Jaemin chuckled while ruffling Renjun's hair, Jeno smiled and pinched Jaemin's cheeks.

Hyunjin only stared at them, already knowinh that the three are in a relationship. Minho noticed the tension and presence, the three, Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin staring at Norenmin with a frown.

"Anyways, you guys have eaten?" Minho asked Changbin and Hyunjin, the two immediately nodded with a smile. But Hyunjin gave Minho a smack on the shoulder.

"Alright you two stop." Felix scolds laughing in between, Minho stuck his tongue out and Hyunjin almost threw a fist at his face.

Gladly, Felix grab his wrist and smiled softly making the taller melt. "Sorry."

"Its alright, now lets go- let me change first." Felix run upstairs.

***

"Amusement park?!" Felix jumped in happiness, looking around at the different rides.

Changbin then whispered something to Hyunjin, "What do you think he wants to ride?" He asked while pouting.

"Obviously wants to ride my dic-" Changbin gasps and covered his mouth, he let go the moment Felix turned to them and grab their hands.

"Lets go! I wanna ride that one." Felix pointed at the big and crazy roller coaster,  he pulled the two of them, the two blushing boys.

"mORe!" Felix screamed making Hyunjin and Changbin chuckle, so basically, Felix was the only one who got crazy and dizzy. Hyunjin was slight dizzy and Changbin is still, Changbin.

"Oh gosh, you look so drunk." Hyunjin comments as they sat on the nearby bench, "Wait here, I'll go buy some foods." Changbin said and Hyunjin nods.

Felix looks at Hyunjin, eyes piercing, "Are you stealing Changbin from me?"

Hyunjin calms down and chuckles, "No, I'm stealing the both of you." He lift the younger's chin and placed a kiss on his lips.

Felix widened his eyes, he didnt pushed Hyunjin away but just looked at him confused. "W-Why did you do t-that?"

"Hey guys!" Changbin calls out running towards the two boys, he had ice creams in his hands. Hyunjin grab the two and gave Felix the other.

"You two look so quiet, something happened?" Changbin asked looking at Hyunjin and Felix who was beside him.

Hyunjin chuckles, "I just kissed Felix." Changbin smiles and shook his head.

Felix choked on his icecream and looked at them, "W-Why- y-you what- NO!" Felix blushed so hard and hid his redened face in his sweatpaws.

"Lixie." Changbin softly says, rubbing the boy's ears.

"No! You probably hate me now!" Felix hicupped, Changbin was about to say something, but Hyunjin told him not to since Felix had something to say.

"I'm so confused!" He started, looking down his lap. "I love the both of you! And i love you guys so much and i can't believe I'm suddenly confessing! I'm sorry! This is so wrong!" Felix began to cry out loud.

Hyunjin went beside Felix so now the brunette is in between them, "Felix, its alright. We feel the same."

Felix sniffed and looked at him. "W-What?"

Changbin placed a hand on Felix's thigh, "Yes baby, I liked and loved Hyunjin since childhood, and I love you so much because you changed me."

"R-Really?" Felix asked glancing at the both of them, the older two nodded at him smiling softly.

"So Felix, can Hyunjin join our relationship?" Changbin asked, smiling happily.

"Ofcourse!" Hyunjin gasped and hugged the younger, Changbin did the same as they peppered Felix's face with sweet kisses.

Felix jolted up again on his bed, he began to cry again. "No! Stop!" He yelled to himself, the dreams were definetly making it hard for him.