➡Chapter Seven

"Minho isn't really living with his boyfriend, he doesn't actually have a one!" Hyunjin said gaspig dramatically as Seungmin chuckles.

The younger boy placed two plates on the table that has pancakes with whipped cream on top. "Yeah, I knew."

Hyunjin widens his eyes, "What?! You guys knew and I- You- What?!" Now, he felt betrayed by his two bestfriends. Seungmin nods and laughed seeing how shock Hyunjin is.

"Why!" Hyunjin whines and the other just shrugged, "You guys are such traitors. I thought ya'll love me!"

"Thats a very good question."

"It wasn't a question?" Hyunjin eyed Seungmin who was walking towards the sink to put his finsihed breakfast.

"Exactly"

"What? You're really weird Seungmin." Hyunjin muttered the last sentence, the other just smirked and went upstairs since he doesn't want to be late for Saturday classes.

Hyunjin was eating peacefully when his phone vibrated on the table, a text message for sure.

And it was from Felix.

Felix:
Meet me at the park 1:00 pm sharp.

Hyunjin smiles to himself, Felix still hasn't changed. He's always the obedient, independent and strict boy. A part of him was smiling and happy, yet a part wasn't going so well.

***

Felix was seated on the couch, drinking his milk tea little by little, his eyes were fixed on the television which had a boring channel on screen.

"No! It wasn't really me." He heard a whining Renjun and laughing voices of Jeno and Jaemin. He turn his head towards them as they greeted with a smile.

"Felix!" Renjun smiles and jump on the couch beside him, snuggling up against his arm. Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other.

"Are you making your two boyfriends jealous or murder me?" Felix asked and Renjun just shrugged.

Jaemin sat beside Renjun and pulled him harshly away fron Felix, he glared at the smaller boy in his arms. Renjun gasped from the sudden impact.

"Hey, you're hurting him." Jeno scolds and also went beside Renjun, Jaemin sighs and gently let go, hugging the Chinese.

"Sorry baby." Jaemin mutters and kissed his cheek. Renjun giggles and Jeno just stared at them in awe. Until they noticed the presence of Felix.

"Hey Lix, you alright?" Jeno asked and Felix nods at them, smiling painfully. "Thats so fake man." Jaemin said being the expert he is.

"If there's a problem you can tell us." Renjun says, smiling warmly.

Felix just stared in space for good 10 seconds before sighing, "I have feelings for two persons. And, I don't know if its right."

"Well, as for us, we love each other so its normal for us." Jaemin states as Renjun nodded, Jeno sighs and hold Felix's hand.

"You know Felix, it isn't wrong to love two or more persons at the same time. What matters is your feelings. How are you feeling?"

Felix looks at them, "Pain. I'm feeling pain, these days I've been dreaming a lot about the three of us. Its been two weeks."

"Felix," Renjun budged in, "If you think it wrong, its alright. We are not the Gods to force you, but what makes us worried are regrets."

"Yes, when you've done something you thought was right but regrets it later." Jaemin commented.

If I stop my feelings, will the pain go away? Or will it stay?

"I'll- thank you so much." He stood up and ran upstairs into his bedroom.

***

[1:00 p.m.]

Hyunjin wore comfortable clothes today, the sky is a bit gloomy since rainy days are coming. He fastened his steps knowing that he's 15 minutes lates for their meeting.

He reached the park searching for an orange hair boy, looking around, he saw Felix. Standing ubder a tree staring at nothing.

Hyunjin smiles and went up to him, "Hey Felix."

Felix turns around, scanning him from hed to toe then back to his eyes. "Hey."

"What's up? Why did you meet up with me?" Hyunjin asks, he noticed the unreadable look on his face.

"Stay away from me and Changbin."

Hyunjin was shock, he was frozen on his spot. Still recovering what Felix had said, he must've misheard it. "P-Pardon?"

"I said," Felix sighs. "Stay away from me and Changbin, its so distracting."

"W-What? What did I do wrong?"

"Obviously, you're stealing him from me. Its stupid Hyunjin, he had a boyfriend already and thats me." Felix crossed his arms together and glared at him.

"I-I'm sorry? I wasn't-"

"Stop trying to fit yourself between us because you don't have room for us anymore." Felix said, turning around before walking away, his body slolwy dissapearing in sight.

Hyunjin clenched his chest that was burning in too much pain, was he really that ruining their relationship? Didn't Felix loved him? Ofcourse, loved. A past tense.

Strong emotion of tears spilling out from his eyes, he leaned his back against the tree as he cry immensely from so much oain he received.

***

Hyunjin was laying down on his bed, staring at the blank ceiling. Sighing, he couldn't sleep at all. He kept on turning and moving into different positions.

"Fuck this." He glanced at the clock that was already pass midnight. He got from his bed, exiting his room and tiptoed across the hallway.

He twisted Seungmin's door knob and peek his head in, seeing the younger sleeping peacefully. Hyunjin went inside and closed the door behind.

He quietly sat on the edge of the bed, shaking Seungmin's arm gently to wake him up. Seungmin hummed in response, rubbing his eyes and looks at Hyunjin.

"Seungminie." Hyunjin whines.

"What happened?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Are you sure about this? Its past midnight, hyung."

"Seungmin." Hyujin's whines became more thinner and agressive. Seungmin sighs before pulling Hyunjin down beside him.

Hovering above the older as he placed soft kisses on his neck, soon enough was sucking on his skin creating dark colored hickies.

They don't have romantic feelings for each other, but this is what they do when they needed distraction.