➡Chapter Three

Yow, lol. Sorry for no updating lmao. But I made a somewhat trailer, its effortless so if you want to watch it, its on the intro.

Felix was washing the dishes on his apartment, yes, he and Changbin lives on a different apartment. But nevertheless, they still give time to each other.

Plus, Felix lives with his cousins Lee Minho and Lee Jeno. "Hyung stop!" He heard Jeno laughed from the living room, Felix was alreadt done with the dishes.

"Whats happening here?" He asked crossing his arms, Minho and Jeno were tangled on the couch. Minho is obviously killing his younger brother.

"Minho hyung had a boyfriend!" Jeno shouts and laughs after when Minho started tickling him.

"Really? Minho?" Felix asked in amuse, walking towards the two boys, Minho let go of Jeno who rolled down the couch panting.

"No!" Minho denied.

"I saw you kissing a boy earlier! At a coffee shop lmao." Jeno said making Felix gasp, he thought Minho was 'straight.'

Minho scoffed, "That is not correct, because according to the encyclopedia of thpththp-"

"Hyung, that's a vine right?" Jeno asked smiling like a living puppy, Minho nodded. The smiles on their faces were stupidly weird.

"I'm in me mums car. Vroom vroom." Jeno started off.

"Get out of me car." Minho responded with a small voice.

"Aww." They both laughed after, dying in their own worlds and in unison. Felix shook his head being done with the two, walking to his room.

He received a call from Changbin, immediately answering it. "Hey baby, why did you called?"

"Can't I call my precious princess?"

"Okay? Be straightforward."

"So, am I allowed to hang out with Hyunjin tonight?"

Felix thought for a moment, "Y-Yeah, ofcourse."

"Are you sure? It sounded that you don't wanna."

"I'm sure, alright? I'll be good here. But please, just don't do stuffs with him. He's a whore."

"Whore? What do you mean?"

"Changbin, he's my ex boyfriend."

"What the fuck? For real? Why haven't you tokd me though?"

"No reason? Anyways, my phone is dying. Dont do anything stupid and enjoy yourself."

"I love you."

"Me too."

Felix ended the call, sighing as he plop on his bed thinking deeply in his thoughts. He bi his lower lip and closed his eyes, unsure of what's going to happen.

***

Meanwhile, Hyunjin is already walking his way to Changbin's apartment. He decided to surprise the elder, so he did.

He was wearing a white loose shirt, black jeans and vans. He knock on the door and heard shuffling and footsteps, the door finally opened.

"Hyunjin? You're here so early, I told you I'll pick you up, right?" Changbin laughs and Hyunjin nods smiling.

"Well, surprise then." Hyunjin said and Changbin shook his head, letting the boy inside. Its alreadt aroubd 8 in the night, Changbin is supposed to pick him up on 9.

"Nice place." Hyunjin said sarcastically, obviously pointing out at the messy living room. Changbin rolled his eyes chuckling.

"You're still sarcastic, nothing changed." Changbin said and he cleaned the living room before they set on the couch.

"So, do you have a boyfriend or perhaps a girlfriend?" Changbin asked taking a drink of his beer, Hyunjin shake his head.

"I'm not interested in girls you know, I'd rather get pinned by boys or pin boys down a bed." Hyunjin said drinking his own drink.

"You're a switch? I thought you're top." Changbin said in amusement, earning a cute giggle from his friend. Oh how he wants to hear those forever.

"I though too, but I wanted to feel both." The taller said finishing up his bottle, he still isn't that drunk, but he noticed Changbin is getting a little dizzy.

"Say Changbin," Hyunjin started,"Did you ever liked me?"

Changbin shifted his gaze to the other, smiling groggily, "I liked yo a lot, Jinnie." He carrased the boy's cheeks, Hyunjin only looked at him.

"How come you didn't dated me?"

"I have Felix." He said letting go of the boy, slowly turning back to normal. "And, I would never cheat on him."

"Ever heard of Poly relationships?" Hyunjin asked, Changbin drank anothee bottle in one shot. Now he felt drunk as fuck.

"Whats that?" He slurred turning his face to Hyunjin, the younger giggled and set himself on Changbin's lap.

Changbin unconciously placed his hands on Hyunjin's waist, "Loving two people at the same time, baby."

"But isn't that cheating?" Changbin asked looking down at Hyunjin's lips. "Ofcrourse not baby, loving multiple people is beautiful."

"What are you pointing at then?" Changbin asked and shifted his gaze up to the younger's eyes, Hyunjib is sure Changbin wouldn't even remember a single word of he woke up tomorrow.

"What I'm saying is," He leaned to his ear, "I want you and Felix, mine." He whispered before smashing his lips on Changbin.

The elder kissed back, the kiss was alreadt heated and sloppy. Teeth clashing and tongues fighting against each other.

But what they didn't notice is, Felix was already looking at them from a crack of the door. He just wanted to make sure Changbin is cheating, and there he is.

Eating Hyunjin's face out, "W-What t-t-the fu-uck."

***

Felix went home, his eyes couldn't bring up any tears or even get mad about it. Its confusing him so much, when the image of the two kissing popped inside his head, he thought it was cute but at the same time he's saddened he wasn't there?

The boy only shrugged, using his spare key to open their apartment door. He saw Minho went inside the kitchen while on his phone.

Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun set on the couch while watching a movie. Jeno noticed the presence so he greetd him, "Hi Felix!" The other two smiled and greeted.

"Hey." Was all he said, smiling at them and went inside the kitchen. Minho was sitting on the counter as he laugh though out the phone call.

When he saw the younger, he quickly bid the other a goodbye and ended the phone call. "Hey, Lix, what happened?"

"Who were you talking to?' He asked and went to the fridge, drinking cold water. Minho shrugged and went to the corridor of the kitchen, still on his phone.

Felix went to the other side of the corridor, enough to see Norenmin. He saw how the boys looks, well, he knows that Jeno is dating two persons. And he couldn't judge it, it looks normal.

He looks at how Renjun was sitting on Jeno's lap, Jaemin had his arms over Jeno's shoudler, his other hand holding Renjun's, Jeno's head on Jaemin's shoudler and his arms around Renjun's small waist.

He imagined how it looked like if he's with Hyunjin and Changbin, he shake ofd the thoughts and immediately went upstairs to rest.

Why the fuck is this confusing me?