➡️Chapter Fifteen

Hyunjin widened his eyes, "Mark!"

He ran down the street, going straight to his friend that was lying down the ground, blood on the road and some are on his shirt. "H-Hyunjin..."

"Mark, hang on there." Hyunjin said and one of the people gladly called an ambulance, he dialed Donghyuck's number and that worried the younger so much.

Later on, they arrived at the hospital. Mark was fine, he and Donghyuck fought and now it led to this serious situation. Hyunjin left them so they can have time together.

Walking down the hallway, he saw Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun running down the hall. They didn't noticed the other since they're too busy on thinking about their friend.

Hyunjin sighs and decided to go home, when he means home, he means his house with his fathers.

***

"Do you think he'll like this?" Felix asked looking down at the strawberry flavoured kitkat, Changbin nods and giggled at how anxious the younger gets when he's deciding.

The meeting took half an hour since they're planning on a business field, the two just hoped Hyunjin didn't got bored in there. Well, they should've expected more than that.

Opening the door of his office, he saw no sign of Hyunjin. "What the- Where's Hyunjin?" Changbin looks around, checked the closet, checked the bathroom and every corner this room has.

"B-Binnie." Felix stutters out, the older turns around and saw the younger is in the verge of tears while holding his phone.

Changnin immediately walks towards him and grab his phone, reading the message in shock.

Hyunjinie
Changbin, Felix, I'm sorry. I'm not going to continue this relationship between the three of us. You two are getting married anyways, have fun. 💕

He looks at Felix whl is already crying, tears falling down endlessly. Changbin doesn't understand it, what did they do wrong? Where did he get thag information?

"Shh, Lix. We'll find a way." Changbin shushed him, calming the boy down, but it was useless. Even he was already crying, Hyunjin is someone important to them.

"Mr. Hwang, welcome back." The butler and the maid bowed down at Hyunjin, the boy just smiled at them. Entering the big mansion, he missed this place so much.

"Hyunjin?" He heard his dad's voice, he turn to the spiral golden staircase, smiling as he saw his father.

"Pa!" He ran towards him and gave him a hug, tears falling down his eyes. His father was so worried about him, he rubbed his son's back and pulled away after.

"What happened, hm?" He asked, wiping the tears away using his thumb. Hyunjin hiccups and held his father's hand tightly, his father already know that Hyunjin is having a harf time.

"P-Pa, can I stay here?"

"Are you crazy? Ofcourse you can! You're my son, this is also your home." He smiled, Hyunjin sighs and once again, hugged him so tight. He feels nothing but pain and guilt.

"Pa, I'm tired." Hyunjin mutters, this boy had been so down for days before Changbin and Felix came. He goes out at night, sleep on bed with different guys. He just don't care at all.

"I know, baby. I'm here, me and your dad. Now how about you take a rest and tell me when you're all ready?" Hyunjin nods, he went upstairs and inside his bedroom.

Why did I even agree on this relationship when all I would feel is pain and pain only?

***

"Mom!" Changbin yells, searching for his mother whom is inside the kitchen, drinking tea with a sweet smile plastered on her lips.

"Hello honey, you're home I see."

"Don't hello honey me, mom. I know what you did!" Changbin raised his voice, yet, Mrs. Seo still remained calm, waiting for her son's rants.

"What did I do?" She asked, taking a sip.

"Mom! Hyunjin is our boyfriend, we love him. How could you do that? And me marrying Felix without consent? Are uou serious?" Changbin growls, slamming his fist against the long fancy table.

Mrs. Seo sighs and stands up, placing the empty cup of tea down the table. "Changbin, do you even know thag loving two persons is not normal?"

"Love is love mom!" Felix said, crying again. He couldn't take it back anymore, what kind of mother would do this to her own child? Concern? Was that even concern?

"Don't raise your voice, Felix. I'm still your mother!" Mrs. Lee shouts back, they're currently at the living room, arguing with the same topic as Changbin's.

"Mother? Nice joke Lee Jinhye." Mrs. Lee glares at her son, he just called her by her name. She just got disrespected, but isn't that what she should really get? She deserves it.

"How dare you!" She slapped Felix, the boy stumbled back from the impact, holding onto the stinging cheek.

"Auntie!" Minho shows up, he stopped her before she even beat the hell out of her own son. He pulled Felix behind him and tired to calm the situation.

"Can we just stop?" Minho's mother said, begging for peace atleast. Family gives total chaos. Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her waist.

"Next time, know how to respect." She said before stomping her heels and stormed out of the place, Felix heaves out a sigh as Minho calms him down.

"What happened?"

"Hyunjin left."