➡️Chapter Twelve

Hyunjin felt so exhausted, "Is this your house?" Haechan asks. Hyunjin immediately snapped back from his little, tiny nap.

"Oh, Oh yeah. Thanks for the ride Hae!" Hyunjin smiled as his cousin nod at him. The boy got out of the luxurious looking car and watch it dissapear in sight, yes, it was already midnight.

Hyunjin definitely had fun with his two fathers, he visits them every two weeks since they're busy in business trips. The young boy then turn around and went to the porch where Changbin's house is.

He walked towards it and opened the door with his spare key, it was surprisingly quiet. "Maybe they're asleep." He said to himself.

"Oh, hey Jinnie."

"Oh my fucking horse inder the table! Felix! You scared me to death!"

Hyunjin gasped so loud and jumped when he saw and heard Felix exit the kitchen, the younger male laughed at him and walks towards the surprised boy.

"Felix is sowwy." The younger acted cute, well, he tried.

"Ew, disgusdang." Hyunjin said rolling hos eyes as if his cheeks weren't red and he didn't like the action.

"Mhm, your cheeks say otherwise, tomato." Felix said wrapping his arms around the elder's neck, Hyunjin click his tongue and placed his hands on Felix' waist.

"Where's Changbin? Why are you still up so late at night?" Hyunjin asked, staring into the orange haired male's dreamy eyes.

"Changbin is still at work, I'm still awake since I couldn't sleep without anyone beside me." Felix confessed, his cheeks heating up hearing his boyfriend laugh at it.

"Cute. Then who do you sleep in at your house?"

"Jeno, he's cute and pure."

"But Changbin is cuter."

"I agree with you." They press their foreheads together, but Felix being a tease slowly lean his face as if he's going to kiss the boy.

Hyunjin closed his eyes and hums, Felix definitely want to burst in laughter. He slowly backed away and then he let out his laugh, Hyunjin opened his eyes in confusion.

And then there, he saw Felix almost dying in laughter. Hyunjin frowned and smirked, grabbing Felix's arm by surprise. "You just made a wrong move, baby."

He pushed Felix down the couch making the small boy gasp underneath him once he towered him, Felix was nervous and excited.

Hyunjin connects their lips, both having fun from the session. Felix wrapping his arms around Hyunjin's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Until it got heated with Hyunjin nibbling down Felix's bottom lip.

Felix pressed his lips in a thin line, this angered Hyunjin. The older's hand was dangerously roaming around Felix's stomach, his index finger gently tracing in circles.

The younger yelped from the feeling, whining and almost making a moan. Hyunjin took the chance and slid his tongue in, tilting their heads to the side.

Hyunjin brushed the tip over to the top of Felix's front teeth, licking the roof making Felix moan from the feeling. They pulled away to breathe, panting heavily from the kiss they shared.

"You two sure are having fun." They almost jumped when they heard a familiar voice, instead of being scared, they had their smiles on.

"Binnie!" Hyunjin hopped off Felix and waddled towards Changbin whom is standing on the doorway, he jumped and hugged the boy.

Felix giggled and walk to them, leaning to give Changbin a kiss on the lips. "I'm glad to have you two."

"Me too, us too." Felix said smiling softly.

"Binnie, did you eat already? I forgot to cook since Felix and I were...making out." Hyunjin mumbled making Changbin smile and giggle.

"Ya'll are too tall for me but you guys are cute as fuck." Changbin pinch both of their cheeks. "And its fine, I already ate dinner with Chan hyung."

"Okay then, how about we go upstairs and sleep, I'm tired." Felix yawned, the two giggled and nodded. Making their way to bedroom.

"Oh shit, I forgot I was still wearing my tuxedo. I'll change really quick." Hyunjin said and grab some clothes, going inside the bathroom.

Felix smiles and sat on bed, looking at Changbin who seemed to be staring at nothing. "Changbin hyung, what's wrong?"

"Oh, oh its nothing." Changbin said with a smile, "Must be tired from work."

Felix then nodded, the bathroom door opened with Hyunjin wearing a pink sweatshirt with baby blue pyjama. "Cute." Changbin said.

Hyunjin blushed and joined them on bed, "Goodnight Binnie," He pecked Changbin's lips. "Goodnight Lixie," and pecked Felix's lips.

"Goodnight." Both Felix and Changbin said. Soon, Hyunjin was cutely and softly snoring, curled up into a ball. Felix smiled and covered him with a blanket.

"Felix, lets talk." Changbin stands up as well as Felix, both going downstairs and into the kitchen.

Felix jumped on the kitchen counter, Changbin standing beside him. " What is it binnie?"

"Its our mothers."

"What about them?"

"Felix, Felix we're getting married.".