➡Chapter Five

Felix woke up from the sunlight hitting his eyes, he felt soft breathing on his nape and cute snores. He opened his eyes and got surprised to see another person.

He knew that Hyunjin is behind him, hugging him like a sleepy koala. But infront of him is a sleeping Changbin, his arms wrapped around Felix's waist.

His heart started beating faster not knowing what to do, his ex and his boyfriend? Hugging him on bed? Sleeping peacefully as if there's nothing wrong?

Felix is deep in thoughts thinking ways to stop and end this, it feels so right but it looks so wrong for him. Just as about he was going to free himself, he heard Changbin hum.

"Changbin?" He heard Hyunjin mumbled softly, Felix closed his eyes pretending to sleep again.

Changbin yawned and looked at the two boys he's clung onto, he smiled softly at Hyunjin and leaned for a quick kiss. Felix blushed, where's my kiss too?

"Felix, I know you're awake." Changbin said laughing silently, Felix pursed his lips and opened his eyes. His heart melted from his boyfriend's gaze.

He felt a cold hand slipping inside his shirt, caressing his skin as small kisses were placed on the back of his neck. He whined and turned to Hyunjin who was giggling.

"Hyunjin! C-Changbin is here." Felix said nervously, sitting up from bed as the two boys stared at him, laughing with a toothly smile.

That left Felix confused, Changbin sighs and intertwined his fingers with Felix's. Hyunjin had his hands on the younger's neck, rubbing his thumb across his skin.

"Felix, its alright." Changbin says and couldn't stop smiling at how cute he is. "And Felix, can I ask something?"

"W-What is it?"

"Can Hyunjin join our relationship." The shorter asked, holding Hyujin's hand while smiling in nervousness.

I've been fucking waiting for this!

"Yes!" Felix jump smiling while giggling cutely, Changbin and Hyunjin smiled brightly, widely than before. They both hugged Felix down the bed.

"Felix."

"FELIX!"

Felix jolted up from his bed, gasping for air as he saw a grumpy Jeno standing on the foot of his bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his sides, there was no Changbin, nor Hyujin.

A dream it is.

"What is it now Jeno?" Felix yawned stretching his arms, his face looked sad and he felt a little weird about a dream having two boyfriends.

"Have you forgotten? Its Sunday, duh. We're going at the orphanage with Minho hyung." Jeno said before exiting, but before he could, Felix grab his arm.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Jeno, um, you have two boyfriends, right?" Felix asked and Jeno nodded unsure of what the other would say.

"Uh well, how does it feel like loving two persons at the same time?" He asked, Jeno smiles and crossed his arms.

"It feels so good, I feel happy whenever I'm with them. Everyone think poly relationships are cheating but no, its just, thats how it works." Jeno explained as Felix nods. Could he be polyamorous?

"Why did you ask? Do you love someone than Changbin hyung?" Jeno smirked sitting down beside him, Felix bit his lips and shrugged, unsure.

"I-I don't know. It looks so wrong though." Felix said, hugging his knees as he sobbed. Jeno grew worried as he scooted closer,calming him down.

"No its not, there's nothing wrong on loving two persons in a row, hyung. If I'm loving Renjun and Jaemin, does it look wrong?" He asked, Felix sniffed and shook his head.

"See, nothing is definetly wrong. Can you atleast share me who is this other person?" Jeno asked, Felix wiped his tears and looks up at his cousin.

"I-Its my ex, Hyunjin."

***

Hyunjin was sipping his bubble tea while walking down the city, it was busy as always, people minding their own business. He stilk keeps on thinking about the dream he had.

It was a dream same with Felix, and he doesn't know tha Felix also dreamt about it. He shrugged and kept on walking, until his eyes averts to a person.

Changbin. He smiled as he approached the boy who was busy doing something with his phone, " Binnie."

Changbin looked at Hyunjin and smiled at him, "Hey Jinnie, what's up?" He offered a seat beside him which Hyunjin gladly accepted.

"Nothing new, how about you?" Hyunjin asks, Changbin sighs and runs his fingers through his locks. "I had a dream, please don't be weirded."

"What is it?"

"You and, my boyfriend, Felix, is in there. We three got into a relationship." Changbin said and Hyunjin gasped.

"Me too! I dreamt about that. Do you think...Felix too?" The taller said and Changbin scrunched his nose while making eye contact with him.

"I don't know but, do you think its alright?"

"For me it is, because Changbin." Hyunjin hold his hand, chuckling nervously. "I like you, and I still love Felix. I want the both of you."

Changbin smiles, he cupped the other's cheeks. "I love Felix, and I fucking like you since childhood Hyunjin." They lean their foreheads together.

"Oh my god, this is so unexpected." Hyunjin muttered and planted a small kiss on Changbin's cheeks. Changbin nods and ruffled Hyunjin's brown hair.

"But, what about Felix? Do you think he'll agree? What if I ruined your relationship with him?" Hyunjin anxiously asked, fiddling his fingers.

"No, don't think of that Jinnie. And I wish and hope, that he'll be alright with it." Changbin assured as he and Hyunjin smiled softly.