➡Chapter Two

"Changbin." Felix calls out, Hyunjin and Changbin looks up at him. Changbin quickly removed Hyunjin's grasp and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Oh, hey there Felix." Hyunjin smirked, eyeing the younger from head to toe. You haven't change.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Felix asked glaring at him and emphasising the word 'my' showing that Changbin is only his.

"Oops, sorry, I didn't know Binnie already had a boyfriend." Hyunjin sassed, Felix's blood boiled from the nickname. A hint of jealousy was craving through his heart.

Though, he didn't know whose he jelous to. Its either Changbin cheating on him, or Hyunjin flirting with Changbin and not him.

"Look you two, stop." Changbin said standing up and getting in between them, Felix frowned at his boyfriend and Hyunjin only let out a chuckle.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No, ofcourse not baby." Changbin said and placed a small kiss on his lips. "Hyunjin is my childhood bestfriend, it happened that we just met here."

Hyunjin finally stands up, snaking a hand on Changbin's back as the older shrugged. He knew Hyunjin was clingy, he couldn't protest.

"And Hyunjin, this is Felix, my boyfriend. Do you guys know each other?" Changbin asked looking at the two boys.

"Ye--"

"No, we just met." Felox cut him off before he spill things up, Hyunjin felt his heart ache from what Felix had said.

"Oh then if thats the case, you two shouls get along." Changbin said crossing his arms, Hyunjin smiled at him while Felix just rolled his eyes.

"Nice meeting you again, Felix. Sorry for making you jealous." Hyunjin lend a hand smiling kindly at the younger, the brunette just stared at the hand.

"Lix, c'mon. Its no big deal." Changbin said rubbing Felix's shoudler, Felix sighed before shaking hands with Hyunjin.

"It was nice meeting you too, Hyunjin." Felix said with his dry voice, someonw then called Changbin's name and talked to him.

And when Changbin turned his back to the two boys, Hyunjin pulled Felix closer causing the other to gasp silently. He leaned to the younger's ear, softly nippingon it.

"Felix," Hyunjin breathed, "Break up with your boyfriend." He pushed and placed a small lick on his earlobe. "I'm bored."

Felix widened his eyes and pushed Hyunjin off him, Changbin turned around with a smile. "Hey, you two, are you guys finally getting together?"

"Y-Yeah, we do." Felix said rubbinghis arm avoiding the taller's gaze, he can feel Hyunjin was burning holes on his skin.

"Thats cool, and Lix, we have to go." Changbin said and approached his boyfriend. "I forgot that we're going at mom's place."

"Okay, we better do." Felix answered.

"See you around Changbin, and by the way,  I want to invite you tomorrow night. Just to hang out." Hyunjin said and saw Felix look up at him.

"If thats okay with your boyfriend." The taller said, Changbin looks at Felix. "Baby, is it okay? Don't worry, I wont cheat on you. We're just friends, nothing more."

Actually, I wanted to be with Hyunjin, and with you...at the same time.

"I-Its alright, just please go home before midnight." Felix said and Changbin nodded, Hyunjin smiled at the two boys before the couple exits.

Hyunjin bite his lower lip, "I'm going to borrow your Changbin forever." He said and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Meanwhile, Felix was deep in thoughts. The car ride was quiet and no one dared to talk, Changbn knew something was wrong, but he doesn't want to pressure Felix.

Felix looks ou of the window, still thinking about what Hyunjin said and did. Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored.

It only means two things, its either he wanted Changbin or wants Felix all by his own. Felix couldn't think so well.

Short chapter, sorry.