➡️Chapter Seventeen

"Uh, yes." Changbin said, looking all confused on who's this two wearing a black suit. "We are that, why?"

"Please leave, you are not allowed in here. Mr. Hwang had told us that you two are forbidden to visit and see him." The ither said, acting like a palace guard.

"And who are you?" Felix asked, raising his eyebrows. "You're just a bodyguard, we are his boyfriends." He crossed his arms, not liking what the two are doing.

"We can kick you out anytime we want, this is our property." The other said, acting so sulky and all. Minho scoffed, cracking his knuckles and his neck making Changbin panic.

"Minho no, Minho- MINHO!" He shouts, eyes widening when the older just threw his fist over the guy's face making hin stumble backwards with the other.

"Lets go, lets go!" Changbin growls when he saw the two bodyguards standing up, he grab Minho and the older took a run. Felix holds Changbin's hand as they speed in a dash.

"Minho!"

A car crashed.

***

"Good afternoon Mr. Hwang, someone wants to see you." A lady said whom is one of Hyunjin's workers, that's right, Hyunjin is already the CEO of the company. Maybe this would help him move on.

"Who is it?" Hyunjin asked slightly spinning his swivel chair side to side, a pen running around his fingers as he waited for the visitor to come inside.

He stopped when he saw him, almost glaring at the boy, once he was in, the worker had left and closed the door. "What are you doing in here?"

The guy only gave him a mischievous smirk, walking towards his desk and placing both hands on it, leaning down closer to the other's face. "Oh come on, don't you miss me already?"

"Younghoon, I don't have time for this. Please leave." He sighs, yet, Younghoon just chuckled at him.

"Hyunjin, I know you still want me."

"You want me for money, not love. We're over, remember? You cheated on me with that Chanhee guy." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, pushing Younghoon harshly.

"Ofcourse I was kidding!" Younghoon chimed, laughing like he just heard a very funny joke. Confused, Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm here to tell you that your company and my company would make such good profit, maybe we could work together you know." Younghoon smiles.

"Your company?" Hyunjin asked, unsure of what he heard.

"Hyunjin," Younghoon smiles after he sighed. "Because of Chanhee, I changed. Now, I'm the CEO of our company, he's at home taking care of Hoon and Chan."

"Hoon and Chan?"

"My sons, silly. They're three years old already. Twins." Younghoon said, Hyunjin is glad and happy that he changed and now, he had a family.

Oh how he wish he had a family, with Changbin and Felix. But it looks like the two might've made a better family without him.

"Wow, lucky you. I'll be their godfather, one of their godfather." Hyunjin smiles, Younghoon only laughed at him and shook his head in disbelief.

"You can, an additional one to a ten godfathers." The older said, Hyunjin only chuckled. And a moment of silence, "Hey, I'm sorry for using you, I was out of the blue that time."

"Yeah its fine, its good. I mean, its already in the past, right? 4 and a half year I suppose?" Hyunjin thknks about it, he doesn't clearly remember.

"Five years." Younghoon corrected.

"Right! Five years, that's a long one."

"How about you?" Younghoon asked, sitting on top of his desk.

"What about me?"

"Are you loving someone right now?" The older asked, tapping his fingers on the black wooden desk.

Hyunjin pressed his lips in a thin line, "Well, your offer is accpeted." He said, smiling, changing the topic.

"Oh, reallly? Cool!"

***

"Oh uh, can you like pull over to that store? I need to buy something." Hyunjin said and the driver nodded at him. They pulled over by the parking lot and Hyunjin got out of fhe car.

"You don't have to guard me, I'm fine already. Stay here, I'll be good." Hyunjin said to his bodyguard, gosh, his life is so expensive and he just wanted to throw hands at them.

When the bodyguard nodded, Hyunjin felt relieved and smiled. Turning his heels and walking towards the grocery store, he's just going to buy a few snacks and anti-stress medicines.

Walking inside the building, the guard greets him with hma smile as he returned the action. He went from section to section, searching for a snack he wants.

He was looking up at the top choices, maybe it was in there. But then, he didn't notice who he just bumped into, looking down and panicked, "I'm sorry-"

Their eyes met, his heart aches from this familiar face and figure infront of him. "Hyunjin." Felix whsipered underneath his breath, he missed this face a lot.

"Felix, I-" Oh how he wants to cup his cheeks, kiss him in a such passionate way, hug Changbin so tight and never let him go. But here he is, rejecting his feelings and doesn't want to admit that he needs them.

"No, no. This is wrong." Hyunjin said out loud which was supposed to be a thought.

"What's wrong, Hyunjin? Hyunjin please come back, we missed you." Felix was about to wrapped his arms around the older but he refused.

"Felix, stop. You two are already getting married, stop bothering me anymore."

"But Hyunjin, we can cancel it-"

"Felix please, this is just hurting the both of you more. As long as I want to see you both, hug you, kiss you, be with you guys together. We can't okay? I can't."

"Hyunjin." Felix sobs.

"Felix?" He was about to apologize but then he heard Changbin's voice approaching, not wanting this situation to get long and worst, he left the snacks he wanted to buy and just stormed out of the store.

It was so unbelievable, that everywhere he goes, they're always there. And everywhere he goes, he wiild never miss a minute thinking about them.

I still love them, how to unlove?