➡️Ending

Hyunjin came home with tears streaming down his cheeks, he tried, he tried to forget them but they keep on appearing. He's so tired of everything, the two are already getting married tomorrow.

The boy went upstairs to his bedroom, completely forgetting that his two fathers, which was named as Jerome and Lance, was seated on the couch, worried for their own son.

Hyunjin slammed the door of his bedroom, sitting down the bed, hugging his knees and finally sobs, letting out the negative emotions that have been hunting him.

"Fuck this," He said to himself. "I wish I never went to that party, I wish I never thought of stealing Changbin from Felix and ended up liking him too. I wish things were normal like nothing really happened."

"Hyunjin?" He heard his father's voice, quickly, he wiped his tears and cleared his throat acting like nothing happened. He doesn't want to disappoint or worried his parents.

Jerome looks at Lance with sad eyes, the other sighs and they went inside, walking towards their son and sitting down beside him. "Hyunjin, we know you're crying."

"Its okay honey," Jerome said in a soft voice, running his fingers through Hyunjin's brown locks. "You can tell us why, we're your parents, right?"

Hyunjin nodded, they're right, they're his parents and for sure thet would understand. "Pa, dad, its hurts." And with those words said, he bursted out crying again.

It worried Lance and Jerome so much, they hate seeing people cry, especially their son. "Let it out, Jinnie." Lance said, rubbing his son's back.

"Dad, I still love them. No matter how hard I try, I can't stop this feeling inside me and I'm so frustrated about this." Hyunjin hiccups, the two nodded giving him a sign to talk.

"They're already getting married tomorrow, there's no chance anymore. Their mothers are right, I shouldn't firce myself in between them, they look perfect together, I don't want to ruin their relationship." His parents let out a sigh, listening to their son's explanations and words.

"Dad, Pa?" They hummed, "Tomorrow is also my flight to LA, I'll do a great job there and forget them, right?"

They only nodded, "Sleep, you need some rest."

Hyunjin had fell asleep after that, they left his bedroom, standing at the doorway after they had closed the door. "Lance, I can't take this."

"Neither am I, hun." Lance said, "I don't like seeing him cry, its obvious that he's so inlove and we both know being inlove is a big deal."

"Yes, I know. What pissed me a lot is his boyfriends' mothers, how could they do that? Can't they just support them or something?" Jerome rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"I don't like this, we should do something." Lance said, his husband agreeing with him. "A plan."

***

"It looks so good on you!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed, fixing his son's white sleeves. Felix only hummed, frowning at the situation. There's no turning back, huh?

"Felix," She sighs, she knew this behaviour of him. "Smile, honey, you're already getting married."

"There's nothing fun of marrying someone when they're not even complete not agreed on it." Felix said in his monotone voice. Mrs. Lee only groaned and roll her eyes.

"Felix, I'm doing this for your own good." She explained, letting go of her son.

"Your own good, mom. Me and Changbin never liked this idea, we want Hyunjin back." There it is again, they'll start to argue about this.