➡Chapter Eight

Hyunjin smiles and went up to him, "Hey Felix." Felix turns around, scanning him from hed to toe then back to his eyes. "Hey."

This is it, I'm going to confess my feelings.

"What's up? Why did you meet up with me?" Hyunjin asks, he noticed the unreadable look on his face.

N-No, if Changbin knew then he'll be mad at me-

"Stay away from me and Changbin."

Hyunjin was shock, he was frozen on his spot. Still recovering what Felix had said, he must've misheard it. "P-Pardon?"

Why am I saying these things?!

"I said," Felix sighs. "Stay away from me and Changbin, its so distracting." "W-What? What did I do wrong?"

No you're not! Oh god no...

"Obviously, you're stealing him from me. Its stupid Hyunjin, he had a boyfriend already and thats me." Felix crossed his arms together and glared at him. "I-I'm sorry? I wasn't-"

This was supposed to be a love confession! What the fuck is happening?!

"Stop trying to fit yourself between us because you don't have room for us anymore." Felix said, turning around before walking away, his body slolwy dissapearing in sight.

Felix couldn't handle the guilt inside him, its like his mind is taking over and he couldn't control it. He wanted to go back and tell Hyunjin that he loves him and Changbin.

Or was it the fears who's stopping him, the fears that swallows him up every night of the day. It was suffocating. Its like a nightmare!

Felix decided to just go home. Deal with what he did. He gives up so easily, justlike the author. :(

***

The orange haired boy slammed the door of his bedroom shut causing everyone in the apartment startled and flinch. Minho, who was from the kitchen, went out to see what's happening.

"Was that Felix?" He asked, the three latters nod their head. Minho sighs and went to Felix's bedroom, placing his ear on the door first.

He heard soft crying and sobs with a mix of mumbling incoherent words. He knew Felix is not okay, and he will never be. He knocked on the door, calling his name.

"Felix?"

"GO AWAY!"

Minho jumped from the sudden yell of the deep boy's voice. "I just wanna know if you're alright, can I come in?"

"I SAID NO! I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY!"

Minho sighs and looks behind him, it was the three younger boys with a worried expression. "Felix, I'm coming in and you won't stop me."

The eldest twisted the door open and saw Felix, hugging his knees while crying so damn loud. "Lixie."

He rushed over the boy, sitting down beside him and caressing his hair. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I hate this! Why are you here?!" Felix glared at him,  Minho gave him the I-don't-give-a-fuck-face.

"I'm your cousin, Felix, and I'm getting worried in here. Even they are!" He pointed at Norenmin who stood at the corridor.

"No! I don't wanna talk about this. Its really useless to." Felix hicupped, "So now leave!"

"Felix-"

"I said get out!" He raised his voice, Minho sighs and walks out closing the door. Felix began to cry again.

Later on, midnight came. Everyone had fallen asleep on their respective bedroom, but no Felix. He put on his hoodie and tiptoed out the hallway.

He went downstairs and exits the apartment as quiet as he can be. And he succeed not making any noise that could wake his cousins.

He then started walking down the street that was barely seen since its darks and some street lights were broken. Of you were there, it would be a horror scene.

But as for now, Felix never really cared about it. He just needed some quality time alone. A few minutes had passed, he stopped infront of a house.

A two storey house, he went through the porchand rings the doorbell. Why would he do that? Where is he now? In the middle of the night.

The lights in the house was still open, and hope was still waiting. The door then opened, "Felix hyung! What are you doing in here?"

Felix softly smiled, "Hey Innie, sorry for disturbing your sleep." Jeongin chuckles and let Felix come inside. The place was cozy and warm.

"I wasn't asleep yet, still playing this video game." Jeongin said and turned off the television. He let Felix and him sat down the couch.

"So, why are you here, hyung?"

"Jeonginie," Felix sniffed. "Can I please stay in here for a while?"

"Ofcourse you can!"

***

Changbin was laying down on his bed, on the phone as always. Hyunjin wasn't responding to his text messages anymore.

He frowned and received a call, "Minho, why would he call at this early?" He shrugged and answered it anyways.

"Hey hoe, what's up?"

"Changbin, Felix is missing!"

Changbin jolted up, ending the call before putting onhis jacket and shoes. Grabbing his house keys and left the apartment.

He ran to where Felix's apartment is located, soon enough, he reached the place. He opened the door startling Minho and Jeno who was sitting on the couch.

"Changbin." Minho's cracked voice calls out, Changbin went inside and stood infront of them. He saw how worried their faces are.

"I was about to put Felix's headphones at his room, but he wasn't there. I thought he's in the kitchen and not in there either." Jeno explained.

"I'll try to call him." Changbin said and fished his phone, dialing a number before placing it on his ear.

He answered.

"Hello? Felix? Where are you babe? Please go back home, we're worried."

"Changbin hyung," Felix's voice was cracked. "I fucked up."

"What?"

"I-I was about to confess my feelings towards Hyunjin but I couldn't. Instead, I said some words that hurts him alot!"

"Like what?"

"I told him to stay away from us, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I love you, I really do, and I love him too-"

"Shh, Lix no. We were actually planning on telling you that we love you too, and I also love him."

"I'm sorry...but I won't be seen for days." With that, Felix hung up.

Leaving a worried Minho, a panicking Changbin and a suspicious Jeno, the youngest of the three sighs. "We need Hyunjin hyung here."