➡Chapter Nine

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked, seated down the sofa as he eyed Seungmin whom just put on his sneakers.

Seungmin chuckled, "Out, with someone."

"Oh? Secrets? You always say that!" The oldest pouted, "Who's this lucky someone?"

"Can't tell you." Seungmin teased making Hyunjin whine like a kid he is, he stomp his feet on the carpeted floor while looking at Seungmin.

"C'mon you guys- Especially Minho! Always say that." He crossed his arms and the youngest of the two just shrugged.

"Whatever hyung, ill be back tomorrow. Its getting darker anyways, but whatever. Uou can handle yourself." And with that, Seungmin left.

"Why are they like this?" Hyunjin munched his cereal, a picture of Felix and Changbin flashed in his mind. He frowned and turn the television off.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung. Hyunjin shot his head at the door, raising an eyebrow. "Now who is this?" He asked to himself before hopping off the sofa and went to answer the door.

"I swear, if its Minho I'm gonna-" he paused to see who the person was, butterflies inside his stomach and his heart racing like crazy.

He breathe in, "Changbin." Swallowing thickly, trying to clear his now dry throat. "What are you- What are you doing in here?"

Changbin sighs and pushed Hyunjin inside, closing the door behind him before placing a small and soft kiss on his lips, Hyunjin blushed so bad.

"I'm sorry for what Felix have said." Both boys sat down the couch, Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at him. "H-How did you know?"

"I called him last night, Hyunjin, he's missing." Hyunjin's eyes widened, he felt a beat skip his heart. "I'm glad he answered, and he told me that he loves the both of us."

The happiness inside the younger's heart is enjoying, but the worriedness never really left. "But where is he?"

"He won't tell us, he really won't." Changbin had tears in his eyes, Hyunjin sighs and wiped the falling salty tears. Changbin reached for Hyunjin's hand and slightly smiled.

"We'll find him, Binnie. Don't worry, I won't let things slip away."

***

Felix was humming a song while cleaning Jeongin's bedroom, he, ofcourse is using a vacuum cleaner. Until his eyes landed on something, he gasps.

"Innie!" He yelled and heard footsteps coming, the bedroom door then opened with a loud bang.

"What is it hyung?" A furious Jeongin asked, Felix then smirked, "Why do you have those? And can't you keep it bacm where it was?"

Jeongin's eyes landed on where Felix is pointing at, Felix had his index finger pointed at the handcuffs still locked on the headboard of the bed.

"Hyung!" Jeongin was a blushing mess, he grab his friend and pushed him out of the room. "I'll clean it by myself!" Jeongin yelled before shutting the door close.

Felix only giggled, "You're growing up, my baby Ayen is gone." He faked sobbed, "I'm not a baby! For Pete's sake."

"Okay you baby, I'll be back. Just going at the grocery store." Felix heard a hummed and that satisfied him, he grab his hoodie and put on his shoes.

A few minutes had passed and Felix was still out, he also told Jeongin he'll be back soon. Jeongin was downstairs searching for his strawberry shake.

He groaned when he heard the doorbell ring, he stomped his way to answer the door. Opening, he gasped when he was pushed inside and pinned up against the now closed door.

A pair of lips crashing down onto his, roughly moving it's way to the younger's milky neck. "Seungmin! S-Stop."

Jeongin pushed him gently with a glare, "Stop! My friend might walk in you know." He crossed his arms, Seungmin only smiled at him.

Wrapping his arms around the fox's waist, "Sorry babe, I just missed you."

"Seriously? You were just in here last night. You're lucky my friend didn't heard everything, but he saw the handcuffs." Jeongin burried his face on the crook of Seungmin's neck.

Seungmin laughed, "Cute." He grab Jeongin's thighs, lifting him up and wrapped the younger's legs around his  waist.

"Put me down." Jeongin whined, slapping his shoulder rapidly. Seungmin laughed before placing the both of them down the couch.

"You know, we can't do this, okay?" Seungmin nods, hugging his own property. Jeongin snuggled up to his "boyfriend's" chest.

Seungmin is on his phone with Jeongin sleeping on him, he then received a text message from Hyunjin.

Hyunjean🌈

Hey minniee, if you saw a boy
With an orange colored hair, and had freckles, please tell me where you saw him.

Seungmin was about to text back, he heard the front door opened with a bou holding plastic bags of grocery. He smiled politely at him expecting he's Jeongin's friend.

"I'll be cooking dinner." Seungmin nodded and watched Felix walk inside the kitchen, you can see the view of him doing things from the living room since its connected.

Seungmin then stood up quietly, not wanting to wak Jeongin up. He needs some water so he went straight into the kitchen, eyeing Felix whom is busy on cooking and finding the right ingredients.

Seungmin's eyes widened in realisation, he grab his phone and quietly took a picture of Felix, zooming in. He's sure he's the one Hyunjin is looking for.

Even though he looked creepy he don't really care. If its about Hyunjin, he needs to do it. Just for his friend.

Seungmean in the building🖕

Is this him?

Hyunjean🌈

Yes. Fuck. THAT'S HIM! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE.

Seungmin texted him Jeongin's adress, he looked up to see Felix still cooking. Glad that he didn't got caught. "You can put Jeongin on his bed, I'll call you guys when dinner is ready."

"Sure thing." Seungmin smiled and went to carry a whining Jeongin back to his bedroom.