More Questions?

Many students approached her and questioned her. Minerva McGonagall usually turned them away, and feigned ignorance. There was however, some students that she did not, she'd smirk and send them on their way, bumbling with excitement. Two of these students were Fred and George Weasley. The beloved misfits constantly pegged her with questions, sometimes it became quite irritating.

"Hello professor!" A Fred -or George how was she supposed to know?- called out.

"Yes Mr. Weasley?" The professor turned around and saw both boys grinning at her.

"So, is it normal professor today?"

"Or is it Athena?"

"Just Minerva?"

McGonagall sighed and looked at them.
"When will you two learn not to speak of this in the corridor?" She looked stern.

"Well professor,"

"Rumour has it a first year caught on,"

She watched both boys carefully.
"She hasn't caught on, she's just curious." Both boys smirked with glee.

"So we're the only ones who know still?"

"Of course not! Alb- er, Professor Dumbledore knows!" She stuttered.

"But he's not a student,"

She sighed.
"I'm aware you two. Now please, get to class!"

The twins shared a glance, and bounced away, laughing as they went. Minerva rolled her eyes and walked slowly to her room, catching sight of two first years, one was difficult to miss, Harry Potter. The boy who lived. He stood with his dark hair falling into his face, broken glasses covering his green eyes. He was glaring at the other student and with Minerva closing in she noticed the blonde hair and grey eyes of none other than Draco Malfoy. They were arguing and just as she was about to speak, another student, -red haired and freckles, must be the youngest Weasley- interrupted, pulling Harry away. Minerva and Draco watched them go.

"Mr. Malfoy," Minerva spoke, her voice stern.

"Professor," the boy looked at her, his eyes cold, disrespect evident in his voice.

Minerva could and would play this game.

"I believe you should be in your common room." She replied, her voice stony.

He looked at her, and opened his mouth, preparing to shoot back a comment. Upon her sharp gaze the student hesitated, and raced away.

Continuing on her way, she reached her room. Sighing, she removed her cloak and laid it gently on her bed.

"Minerva,"

She whipped around and saw someone standing there.

"What do you want?" She snarled, trying to see the shadowed figure.

The figure, with a cloak that was darker than night, and an aura even darker laughed.

"You'll know soon enough, in just a few years time."

Minerva looked even harder, trying to catch a glimpse of anything, a face - hair colour. But her efforts were in vain as the figure disappeared into the night. Now rattled, Minerva walked away quietly, and began to prepare herself some tea.