Not Always Clueless

Miss Hermione Granger was sat at the table for Gryffindor. She was studying, yet she wasn't preparing for one of her classes - no - she was searching for a certain topic. Mythology. Not for them though. She was looking first, at Greek myths, then at Roman myths. Although, she supposed she couldn't say myths anymore, as she was attending school with a goddess as a professor. Ever since she questioned whether or not McGonagall was the goddess, and she had been denied, she'd searched, and eventually ran into two boys, older obviously, who confirmed her theory. With a quick slam of the book, she stood and began on her way to the library. Upon reaching it she returned the books and began wandering. Suddenly she heard a book drop next to her, and turned to see grey eyes staring back at her.

"Hello," she said pleasantly.

"Shut up." He replied coldly.

"I'm sorry?" Taken aback she looked at Draco in shock.

"I'm waiting!" He hissed, ducking behind a bookshelf, dragging her along with him.

"For who?" She inquired, staring at him.

"McGonagall," he snapped. "She's a-" he broke off staring at her.

"A goddess?" Hermione asked gently.

"Yes..." he looked shocked. "I've been trying to figure out why she's here this whole time but-"

"Ahem." The sound of someone clearing their throat was behind them. 

Both students whipped around, seeing their professor standing there.

"P-professor!" Draco stuttered.

"Mr. Malfoy, Miss Granger." She said sternly. "Why dont you both come to my office?"

The two followed her solemnly, not knowing whether or not they'd be in trouble.

Upon reaching the room, she gestured for them to go in.

"I'll be with you in just a moment. Go ahead in and sit."

The two students walked in, and sat down. Suddenly, two figures jumped down next to them.

"Why hello,"

"A couple of first years! I can tell one's a Malfoy."

"This one's a Gryffindor, we'll allow it."

Hermione and Draco looked at the twins, sitting there, huge grins on their faces.

Just as they were about to reply, McGonagall walked in.

"Hello Athena!"

"Sorry, he means Minerva."

She looked at them and shook her head.

"Where were you two?" She asked sternly.

"Up on the rafters." They said at the same time.

"How- never mind. Please, take a seat."

The twins did, all four students staring at her.

"Now, you four are all aware of the fact that I am no normal professor, I am the goddess Minerva. I must make it very clear that you are not to tell anyone else about this. You four, along with Professor Dumbledore know, and I'd like to keep it that way."

The two first years nodded solemnly, while Fred and George grinned.

"Yes professor." They all said at once.

"Thank you, now please, go to your common rooms."

The four students exited her office, while she watched them go.

Once Draco had slipped away to the dungeons, the twins turned to Hermione.

"Be careful with that one, Malfoy's dont make friends, they make enemies. Even though we're accepting of muggle borns, his family is not."

"Don't worry! I wasn't planning on being friends with him. Anyone who doesn't like the boy who lived can't be a good person."

Satisfied with her response the twins bid her a goodnight, and disappeared up the stairs. Hermione too, went to her dormitory and began to prepare for bed.