Welcome to Our Home

Needless to say, Olympus was fascinating. George walked beside Minerva, although it was now Athena, a goddess, not his professor. Fred, who he kept his eyes on, remained unconscious in the mans arms.

"I-"

Both gods turned to look at him. Min- Athena looked at him with a curious gaze.

"I was just wondering... if you're a god as well who..." he trailed off awkwardly, not wanting to offend the deity.

The man chuckled.

"I'm Apollo. The best Olympian in my opinion."

M- Athena snorted.

"My brother always thinks he's the best, don't mind him." She looked at him softly.

"Is Fred going to be alright?" He asked, looking at the gods.

"Yes. The moment I touched him he began to heal. He was faced by a fearsome creature. One that people see as an omen. One that people know well." Apollo spoke quickly.

Athena looked at him, pain glazed her eyes.

"Who is it?" George asked.

A dry chuckle escaped Apollo before he could stop himself.

"Think about it boy. Think about what you've brought, think about what people you know have dealt with. Think about the past. Think about the future. Think about what happened to your twin."

George sat, his knees weak. He licked his lips, they were drier than they'd ever been, and he was shaking.

"I- I don't know." He sighed, looking up.

Apollo just pulled him back up, and for the first time, George noticed that Fred and Minerva were gone.

"Where-" he began.

"Don't worry, your brother is fine. He's with Athena and the other gods. They're tending to him. In the meantime, why don't I show you around?" He was gentler, clearly aware of how the boy was in distress.

Eventually, George agreed. He stood up quickly, and began to feel dizzy.

"Easy lad," Apollo warned, grasping his arm.

George looked at him for a moment, feeling as though they'd met before.

"Sorry." His voice was a hushed whisper.

Apollo pulled away, shaking his hand as if he'd had something disgusting on it, and not a young boys arm.

"Let's go," he said.

So they did. Apollo showed George around, all the places he felt he should know. Then he pulled George into a building.

Lying on a bed was Fred, he was trying to get up but was failing. A woman was stooped low, gently poking at the fire before her. Miner- Athena stood over Fred, a hand on his, trying to calm down the distraught teen.

George rushed over to him, pulling him into a hug so hard he thought his own arms would fall off. Fred wheezed and hugged even harder.

"Alright mate, I missed you too." He murmured.

Apollo watched the reunion with careful consideration in his eyes.

"It's getting late. You must be tired. Come, I'll show you to your rooms." His voice rang out.

Fred, with help from George, managed to stand an walk to his room. Once he was safely in his bed he settled down, and fell quickly asleep.

George was not as lucky. As soon as his head hit the pillow, visions began playing in his head. Of a war, people dying, people being hurt. The same voice they'd heard before rang out.

And suddenly, he was awake, screaming.

Apollo quickly ran in, trying to calm the mad boy.

"What's wrong? George? George what happened?" He questioned, slightly shaking him.

George, with wide eyes looked at Apollo, and something clicked.

Out of breath, panting, terrified, and in the arms of a man he barely knew he managed to gasp two words before he passed out.

"It's Chaos."

Then his world was dark.