He's Coming Back

Minerva stood in the hospital wing, staring over a sleeping Harry Potter. He, along with his friends Ronald Weasley and Miss Granger, she'd grown quite fond of the girl, had attempted to stop who they thought was Severus. It turned out to be Professor Quirrell that was their enemy. She knew it was true yet she tried to deny it. There was no possible way he was back, he had died. Died eleven years before. She quickly rushed out, ignoring the hello given by Albus. She went to her office quickly, searching around.

"Whatcha looking for professor?" She looked up to see Fred sitting on her couch.

"I'm looking for something important, why are you here Mr. Weasley?" She huffed.

"We're here because something happened." George's voice rang out.

"And what would that be?"

"Well, it happened like this-" the Weasley was cut off.

Smoke filled the air, black and thick, making then lose their sight.

You may try to escape as many have before.

A voice hissed. 

I will destroy everything you hold dear. Your family, your friends... yourselves. There will be no escape from the truth, from your fate.

"Who are you?" Minerva stood before her students, ready to protect them at all costs.

I am the darkness mortals see in themselves. I am death, and I am life. I am love, and I am hatred. I watch people fall into pieces, and never come back again.

You know me Minerva. As do you, Fred and George. As will the young Granger, and Malfoy. As the Pettigrew did before. Only those deemed worthy will ever see my face. When the time comes, you will too. You are worthy of my power, and there will be a day where-

Blinding light encased the room, making them all look away.

"I can't let you hurt anymore people."

A tall man stood, his golden locks framing his beautiful face, tanned skin revealing his sky coloured eyes.

The twins looked at eachother in shock, but Minerva stood solidly.

Ah. I was expecting you. It's my time to leave. But do not fear...

A slimy, black hand reached out, and with a long, spindly finger stroked Fred's cheek.

I will return.

With that, it disappeared. Fred was shaking, looking like he was to collapse. And collapse he did, but not before the man caught him.

"Careful there," he soothed.

As soon as he had touched him, the colour began to return to Fred's face, and he looked alive again.

"W-what was that?" George stuttered.

"I don't know. But I dont think it was good."

The man stood, pulling Fred gently with him, lifting the boy into his arms.

"Let's go, we need to go to Olympus."

Minerva nodded, whilst George looked confused.

"Come George. You can finally see where I'm from."

With much hesitation, the boy grabbed his professor - no - the goddess' hand, and followed them into the light.