Meet the Gods

Standing there, were seven incredible beings. Each powerful, standing strong and proud.

"Hello, children." The first one said, stepping forward. He was the tallest, lightning crackling around him. His hair was blacker than the night, and his electric blue eyes matched the light surrounding him.

The demigods all kneeled down, bowing to him.

Jason stood first, and greeted him.

"Hello father." He said.

Thalia also stood, and faced the god.

Zeus nodded to them, and everyone stood.

"What are you doing here?" Minerva asked, stepping forward.

"We came here to see the repairs, and check up on the demigods." A goddess stepped up.

She had a soft, brown hair, and silvery eyes. A stag stepped around to her side, his eyes wise.

"My lady," Thalia said, looking at her calmly.

She nodded in acknowledgment.

"Mother." A voice rang out and they turned to see Piper walking towards them.

Another goddess stepped forward, she had a gentle red hue for hair, and calm blue eyes.

"Hello my dear." This was clearly Aphrodite.

Another man limped to them, he approached Leo. He was not an attractive man, he had brown hair and brown eyes, yet he looked disfigured.

Leo seemed happy to see him however, and smiled at his father.

Then, a man shrouded in darkness approached, he was wearing all black, and his cloak seemed to be moving. The wizards backed away, the man was terrifying.

"Father," Nico said, no emotion in his voice.

Hazel echoed him with a softer tone. It was clear she wasn't a huge fan of him.

He simply nodded.

Then, a goddess stepped forward. She didn't have any demigod children. She had brown eyes, and hair that seemed to change colour constantly.

None of them bowed, even though they felt as though they should.

"Hera," Annabeth said coldly. Her eyes matched her tone, a steely grey.

The goddess nodded curtly. There was an obvious tension in the air.

Finally, the last god stepped up. He had black hair and sea green eyes. It was clear who he was, Percy was an exact match to him.

"Dad," Percy said happily.

"Hello Percy," his father smiled warmly at him.

"Why're you here?" Apollo asked abruptly.

The gods turned to him, and Artemis scowled.

"We came because you're been telling all the mortals about us. The demigod world." Zeus said calmly.

George rolled his eyes.

"They all already know you dimwit. The headmaster of this school is Minerva."

Zeus' eyes flared. He rose up, even struck than he appeared before.

"Father don't." Apollo said firmly.

Zeus turned to him.

"You dare tell me what to do?" He snarled.

"George is under my protection." He said simply.

Zeus scoffed.

"What do you mean by that?" Artemis asked, a careful look on her youthful face.

Apollo flushed a deep crimson.

"You're in love with him." Aphrodite said.

George looked away.

"That's amazing!" She squealed. "You two make such a cute couple and-"

"Mother!" Piper chimed in. "Leave them alone!"

Apollo was standing there, a scowl on his face.

"It's more than that, I'm supposed to protect him. I already lost his brother. It was my fault, I'm supposed to protect him, ever since he was a student. Ever since he was in his first year." He said, a deep sigh coming from him.

"He showed me your world, and I've known much more than my friends since." For once, George wasn't joking. He looked at them sincerely and sadly.

"What is happening?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, I think we've learned that George and Apollo have something going on, and the gods think we're corrupting our own world." Nico said.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said.

"George mate, why wouldn't you tell me about this?"

He looked at his brother and just shook his head.

Then, they heard a chuckle. Everyone turned and saw Hermione standing there.

"Guys, I realised something."