A Prophecy

Fred awoke with a great start. He could have sworn he heard George scream. He looked around, seeing his familiar dormitory.

"George?" He asked, sitting up and looking around.

"Yeah?" His brother looked up at him, he was sitting on the floor with a book in his hand.

"I swear I had the weirdest dream," he whispered. "Did you scream?"

George stood and glanced at him.

"No mate, I've just been reading." He said, his voice steady.

Fred looked at his brother, not believing him.

"After that creature had been here you passed out, we took you to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey was taking care of you." George explained.

"I could've sworn we went to a different place. We were surrounded by gods!" Fred, beginning to become distraught, moved to get out of bed.

"Relax Fred! You've just barely finished healing! You need rest," George stated firmly.

He gently pushed his brother back onto his bed, pulling the covers over him.

"Sleep. You'll feel better." George stated.

Fred watched him leave, still suspicious, but eventually gave into the dark pull.

George watched his brother fall sleep, then he stood. Walking out of his dormitory, past his brother and young friends, who greeted him joyfully. He simply gave a curt nod in reply.

Finally, he came to his destination.

"Lemon drop." He muttered. The giant eagle shifted, revealing a staircase. He began to climb. A loud crash came from the corridor followed by the shrieking of students.

Peeves flew up, a grin glued to his spectral face.

"Whatcha doing Weasley." He asked, a mild tone of sincerity in his usual joking voice.

George glanced up at him, before he continued to stride up the stairs.

"I'm seeing Dumbledore about what happened to Fred." He said flatly.

Something in him felt off, ever since Apollo touched his arm in Olympus. He wasn't the normal, energetic George.

Apollo knew something, he was sure of it.

He swiftly knocked on the doors, which swung open immediately to reveal the twinkle of old eyes.

"Ah, Mr. Weasley. Please, come in." Dumbledore's voice was raspy. It was clear of his age, though he tried to mask it from his students.

George sat down in a chair, sinking into the cushions. Peeves hovered above, his usual mischief seemed to have evaporated.

"What can I do for you Professor?" George asked.

"I wish to know what you'd like us to inform your parents. Obviously they must know, but Minerva wishes for her identity to remain a secret. I'm assuming you'd like what happened to remain secret as well."

George sighed.

"You know what I want Professor?" He hissed.

"I want it all back. I don't want to know anything about Cha-" he was cut off, his world going dark.

When his eyes opened again, he was laying on a feathery soft bed. A calming breeze surrounded him, he could hear children at play, and see small rays of moonlight leaking through a window, silk curtains blocking the outside.

"Welcome back to the world of the awake."

George jumped, and turned to see familiar tan skin, and kind, blue eyes.

"What am I doing here?" He pondered, almost to himself.

"George, it is very important that you never mention anything that's happening to anyone else. Not even Albus."

George looked at him, his eyes wary. He scanned the gods face to see any emotion.

He did not.

"Why should I listen to you? You keep whirling us away from school and telling me all these things. I don't trust you, at all. For all I know you're not really a god!" George snapped, his eyes fiery.

"George, calm down," Apollo tried.

"Why should I? Why should I thrust anything you say? You're being manipulative. How do I know you're not Chaos?" He screamed.

Suddenly, he flew back onto the bed, when his eyes focused again, his face was mere inches away from the gods. Blonde, shimmering hair surrounded his face.

"You watch yourself when you're talking to a god." He spat.

George was painfully aware of the gods hands, tightening around his wrists in a death grip. His eyes burned, he wasnt sure whether it was from anger, fear, or simply tears.

He looked bitterly at the god, and opened his mouth to speak, yet suddenly Apollo clamped his hand over his mouth.

"Don't move, and don't make a sound."

He stilled, looking into his eyes.

"Unless you want both of us to die."

George nodded, his eyes flashing with nervousness. Around the corner, something growled.