Welcome to Camp

Annabeth laughed as she held Estelle Blofis, her boyfriend Percy's younger sister. Special permission had been given to Percy's family to come into Camp Half Blood.

She was in the water with the young girl, splashing around and helping her swim. Sally and Paul were at work, and had asked Annabeth to babysit.

Her friends all sat on the shore, watching and enjoying the beach. Estelle waved to them, asking for them to join.

Piper and Hazel laughed, as they watched the small girl play. Jason watched as well, his grin growing. Frank was at Camp Jupiter with Percy.

Calypso smiled, and nudged Leo who got up and came to join them.

"Well well, if it isn't Percy's second and third favorite people. After me of course!" He grinned, and Annabeth handed the girl to him.

She squealed with joy and cuddled up to him.

The son of Hephaestus laughed.

"Annabeth!" They all turned to see Chiron standing at the waters edge, an owl perched upon his shoulder.

She looked at him and quickly left, she recognized the eagle owl as one from her mothers work.

Annabeth,
I'm writing to you wondering if you'd like to assist in rebuilding Hogwarts. I know you've been searching for ways to keep busy lately and I feel as though it'd be good for you. You may of course, bring anyone you'd like. I await your response.
~Minerva McGonagall
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"What's Hogwarts?" Leo asked, making her jump.

"It's the school my mother works at. She wants me to help rebuild it." Annabeth replied.

"Are you going to?" Piper added.

Annabeth nodded.

"This place is incredible Annabeth!" Thalia exclaimed.

She'd gotten away from the hunters for a while, a much needed break, she chose to spend time with her younger brother.

"I agree. It's so big." Percy said.

"It'll be much better when it's repaired." The architect replied.

Before anyone else could speak a fiery red head walked up to them.

"You must be Annabeth!" He exclaimed.

"I am, and you are?"

"My names George Weasley. Minerva couldn't make it today because she was needed at Olympus but she asked me to show you all around."

"I thought my mother didn't tell anyone about her identity?"

"She didn't. But she never denies it if we figure it out."

As they walked, George explained the layout of the castle, throwing in some jokes along the way.

Finally, he stopped in front of a large wall, and closed his eyes.

The demigods looked at eachother, confused.

A door slow appeared, and George stepped in.

"This is where you'll get staying. When you need to get in, just stand here and think about needing a place to sleep." He pushed the door open further to let everyone in.

There were many beds, all laid out in different parts of the room, curtains surrounded each bed.

"It's currently mimicking what one of the dormitories would look like, just with more beds. You can choose to eat in here or in the great hall with the professors who live here. Once the building begins we'll relocate the professors for the time it takes to finish. Classes are no longer occurring at this point, all people you see are going to assist in repairs. I'll introduce you to them later, but for now I'll let you all settle in. If you need me later I'll be in the kitchen, just tickle the pear." And with that, George left.

"That was... interesting." Hazel whispered.

"He seemed a bit eccentric." Calypso agreed.

The others murmured agreements as well.

"You'd be eccentric too if your brother had died in the war." A voice rang out and they turned to see Apollo.

"George is a friend of mine, I've known him since he was thirteen. His twin died not long ago. I expect you all to treat him kindly." He said shortly, then left.

"Excuse me Masters and Mistresses, dinner is ready. Would you like to eat here or in the dining hall?" A short, ugly looking thing was looking at them.

"We'll eat in the dining hall. What's your name?" Annabeth asked.

"M-my name?" The creature shrieked.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" Piper questioned.

"Nothing, I suppose. Winky doesn't meet people who ask that much anymore." And with a snap, she disappeared.

"Okay..." Leo mumbled.

The group walked downstairs with hardly any trouble, Percy got his foot stuck in the staircase and had to be dragged out.

When they walked into the hall, the first thing they saw was more fiery hair.

A short, plump woman walked over to them quickly.

"Hello dears, please, what are your names?"

"I'm Thalia, this is my brother Jason, his girlfriend Piper, Leo, Calypso, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, Frank, and Hazel." Thalia broke the awkward silence.

"Well it's nice to meet you all, I'm Molly Weasley. You met my son George earlier. Please, come and sit." She herded them to the table, where they sat awkwardly.

Minerva was at the head of the table, and she rose after they sat.

"Please settle down. If like to thank all of you for agreeing to help repair Hogwarts to what it once was. We will begin shortly, but I'd like everyone to interact with our guests before we build. Enjoy." With that, food appeared on the table.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves?" Mrs. Weasley hinted to the children.

"I'm Hermione." A girl introduced, she had bushy hair and a large orange cat on her lap.

"'M Ron," another redhead muttered, spraying food while he spoke.

"I'm Harry,"

"I'm Draco."

"Ginny,"

"'Agrid"

Suddenly there was a crash in the hall, everyone ran to see what it was.

They saw George, standing in front of a mirror, the crystal bowl he'd been holding was on the floor, tears streaming down his face.

"I thought it was him..." he sobbed.

Minerva gently took him by the arm and led him away, everyone watching as he mourned his brother, and the fruit that had been in the bowl fell down into the rubble of the castle.