Revelation

"What?" Harry asked.

"I just think its odd that you and Percy look so similar, and Annabeth and Draco do."

The two couples exchanged a glance.

"I have no idea what you mean by that." Annabeth interrupted.

"Well, it is funny that you two are dating, and there's two people who look like both of you."

"Alright, this is ridiculous. This conversation is over." Draco said, storming away from them and into the castle.

"Well then..." Aphrodite chuckled awkwardly.

"Let's just leave Zeus." Hera whispered go her husband.

"We can't." He hissed.

"Father, with all due respect I've never done anything to endanger us. You need to trust Apollo and I. We've got Hogwarts covered." Minerva said, she was careful with her words.

Zeus took a deep breath, and looked as though he wanted to protest, yet when he saw the look given to him by his brothers, he nodded.

"Very well, let's go." He said to the gods.

Within a second the seven gods were gone.

Minerva turned and looked at Hermione.

"Don't try to humiliate your friend. Please,"

Her student looked at her and nodded.

Leo rolled his eyes and left.

"Hey! Hey Draco!" He said, running to his friend.

"What?" Draco snapped.

"Are you alright man?" He asked.

Draco sighed.

"No, I've been trying to keep Harry and I a secret because that's what he wants and my parents won't be kind."

"Look, Draco it's okay. I promise. We won't let your parents do anything's, we won't let anyone here do anything either. If we have to, we'll even take you back to one of the camps."

Draco looked at him, tears starting to roll down his face.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

Leo nodded and smiled at his friend.

"I promise."

"Thank you,"

"Of course," he slung his arm around his friend. "Now let's go and harass someone."

Draco rolled his eyes and followed him.

They came upon the room of requirement and saw the door was there. Exchanging a look, Leo opened the door and they saw Hermione tied up.

"Hermione!" Draco exclaimed, rushing towards her in an attempt to pull the ropes off.

"Draco don't touch those!" Leo said quickly, throwing his arm in front of his friend.

"Why not?" Draco said indignantly.

"Those ropes are cursed." The demigod replied.

Draco looked at him carefully.

"How do you know?"

"I've seen them before." He replied. "They were on Calypso's island. A 'gift' from her father." He said bitterly.

"So what, this is a titans rope?" He asked.

Leo shook his head.

"It belongs to Chaos. And if she's here I'm willing to bet that's not the real Hermione out there."

They turned to see Artemis, standing in the doorway.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Draco blurted out.

"It's supposed to mean that we have an impostor among us." Artemis replied.

"Who?" Piper questioned.

The goddess sighed and shook her head.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."