I know.

Standing there, staring at Hermione, George came to the realization of who it was. The one person, or deity rather, that he hadn't been capable of escaping since his first night in Olympus.

Chaos.

He seemed to follow George, always making himself known, even when George was young.

He had urged him and Fred to cause mischief, telling them it was the only way to get their mothers love. Molly was too busy tending to Ginny, the only one she truly wanted, to notice them.

That's what He'd say anyway. When the twins would recieve a swift smack to their rears for pulling the pots off the counter and hiding them, or "accidentally" leaving some gnomes in the garden, He would laugh at them.

He whispered to them in their sleep, urging them to join him in his quest. Once, George almost joined him. The day his brother had died. The day he lost another part of himself.

Chaos had stood before him, as he wept into the earth and beckoned to him.

Come to me. The dark man cooed. Only I can help you become what you want to be. Only I can help you see your dear brother again.

George stood, and almost reached out to grasp his hand, before the other was grabbed by a warm, familiar one. The roughness of the voice of the man next to him brought him back.

"Don't accept it. I'll help you."

He turned to see a familiar face, and broke until tears again.

"I'm here," Apollo whispered, pulling George into his arms as he sobbed.

*

George looked at his friends and sighed.

"Move, I can get her out of them."

Draco looked at him in disbelief.

"How?" Leo asked.

"Like this," he took a step forward and gently tugged at the ropes. They sprung apart and fell to the ground, coiling together.