Ch. 13

so do y'all hoes want a snapchat au about felix, hyunjin, or seungmin?

vote with a number in the comments:
felix - 1
hyunjin - 2
seungmin - 3

-

(Third Person)

Ryujin smiled at Chan, ignoring his dampened mood

Ryujin smiled at Chan, ignoring his dampened mood. She thought it was amusing to see him like this--angry. It was definitely a change for the both of them. He was usually in high spirits when she was around, like a little boy. Oh, how needy he was. In every. damn. aspect. of. romance. (a/n: ;) ) But, he seemed to fare well off on his own now.

In her peripheral vision, she could see the expression of the other boys in his entourage. Why, they all looked so grim. Before, they loved her. Adored her. As if she was the cool, badass sister that would be down to compete in motorcycle races.

She sensed their seething rage, but continued to provoke them, poking the sleeping bear until it woke up.

Ryujin smirked, her neatly applied, Givenchy red lipstick emphasizing her perfect smile. "Did you miss me?" She watched with silent enthusiasm as Chan clenched his jaw. The other SKZ members that were present, gripped the glasses of their drinks even harder than before.

"I find it funny that you had the audacity to think that," Chan replied, his eyes dark and dull. She knew that her mere presence set SKZ on edge. She posed as their physical and emotional fear. She understood that very well.

The young woman grinned, almost leered, at them. "I suppose."

After all, who wouldn't be on their toes if the ex of your mafia's boss was the fiance of Suho's grandson?

-

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

After changing into your comfy pajamas, you closed the lights and jumped on your bed. Immediately, you added Kevin's number to your list of contacts, saving his name as:
Kevin 💕. Were you a bit infatuated? Fuck yeah. Then again, you doubted you would ever meet another person like him, so you decided to keep his contact name as is.

You texted him,

(y/n): are you still alive? i doubt i would be if i jumped out of a second-story room.

Your fingers shook with anticipation, your breathing slow, but your heart was beating like crazy. The last guy you texted was Minho, but that didn't count, since he's into men. Nonetheless, you were giddy at the thought of messaging an actual male. A dude. Ah!

The familiar three dots appeared on your screen and you bit your lip. He replies fast, you thought.

Kevin texted not too long after,