Ch. 20

idk what chan's persona is anymore, so fuck it

idk what chan's persona is anymore, so fuck it. read it however you want to read it, christopher bang's personality in this fic can suck my ass. he has officially become a freelance character.

-

"Should I give up,

or should I just keep chasing pavements?

even if it leads nowhere?

Or would it be a waste,

even if I knew my place,

should I leave it there?"

-

It took you approximately eight hours to become fond of Mori, Minho and Jisung's new cat. The couple peer pressured you into "befriending" the blue-eyed Birman. After they shoved the confused feline animal into your face several times, you eventually gave in. Fortunately, the two of you became the best of friends--Mori liked you more than her actual owners. 

The Minsung couple was low key envious of your ability to emotionally steal their cat away from them.

You were absentmindedly petting Mori on a park bench. Apparently, cats don't like being put on a leash, but they do enjoy taking walks. A few moments ago, the white-furred animal ran in figure eights around your legs, as if understanding your statement of, "I'm going to take a stroll around the city," and hissing at Jisung when he asked if he could tag along. 

Woojin had grabbed your arm before you stepped foot outside the mansion, and he pulled you back to him. Raising his eyebrow, he questioned you, "You really think we're going to let you out of our sight?" You pursed your lips and put your hands on your hips in annoyance, "I should be able to make my own choices at this age, chicken boy. Mori will protect me."

The young man stared back at you, unfazed. "You're lucky that Chan is at a meeting right now." He pulled something from his back pocket. A gun. "At least make sure you have a weapon with you." Woojin handed you the firearm, and you stuffed it into your bag. He flicked your forehead before saying, "That's the trade for going out by yourself. Don't do anything stupid, and be back by 5 o'clock."

You saluted him, "Yes sir," and walked out of the manor, Mori prancing happily around your feet. 

-

Mori hopped out of your lap and stretched. She spotted a few butterflies fluttering around, and began to chase them. Almost immediately after, a bouquet of flowers was shoved into your face.