Prologue

A pretty girl stepped out of a car at the airport. She was dressed in a casual, loose white tank top, pink fading to blue shorts, that fell over white tights that had silver stars, and a pair of white converse high tops with blue Vivillion painted on the heals. Her hair was a beautiful shade of black, matching a Murkrow's sleek feathers. The locks were long, falling lower than her hips. She reached into the car and took out a pastel bag with pictures of Pokemon on it.

Many people at the Hearthome City Airport recognized her quickly; Cayla V. Lorian. One o Sinnoh's Top Coordinators, and Sinnoh's Blossoming Flower of Performance.

-------

Cayla looked through her bag one more time. This was the first time going anywhere without CC, but with him being sick, and her father wanting him around for research, she didn't have a choice.

"Kir Kirlia." 'You okay?' Ro, the Kirlia, looked up and tilted his head.

"I'm fire." Cayla smiled softly, patting his head. She turned to her father and hugged him. "Well, we're all ready!"

"Wait," Her father held up his hand and pulled out three boxes. He handed her the smallest box and motioned for her to open it.

Tilting her head, she opened the box and her eyes widened. It was a Key Stone! Her father was a researcher, and he had a habit of telling her all about his research. His current research was about Mega Evolution. The Key Stone was beautiful. It was rainbow with a black symbol in the center. Her father went through the trouble of hooking it up to a golden pendent and chain.

"Papa?" Cay looked up in confusion.

The man chuckled. "Ro is one day going to evolve, rather it's a Gallade, or a Gardevoir. Both have the opportunity to Mega Evolve." He said seriously, opening the bigger boxes. One Mega Stone was white with with dark green, and dark pink marks inside. "This one is Galladite," The second one was a very light green with a darker light green, and light pink marks inside. "And this one is Gardevoirite."

Cayla and Ro looked at each other before looking back at the stones, and then back at the researcher. "You're giving them to us?" Cayla asked.

"Well, I'm giving you one Mega Stone. Once you know which evolution you want, I ask you give the other to Professor Sycamore. He's a Pokemon Professor that is majoring in Mega Evolution. Can I trust you?"

Cayla looked down at Ro, who smiled and spun in a happy circle to show its happiness at the Idea. "You can count on us!" Cayla nodded, closing the stone's in their boxes, setting them in her bag, safely, and swiftly putting the Key Stone around her necklace, tucking the pendent under her shirt to hide.

Cayla hugged her father, fallowed by Ro. They waved and ran to catch the Plane, Ro following behind her with a jump in his step, as they were going on a whole new adventure.

-------

For the most part, the Plane was quiet. Ro was usually content in calm silence, and so was Cayla so they didn't waste time on small talk. Every now and then a passenger would share words with her, but it didn't last long and it was quiet again. Cayla turned her head away from the window and smiled, glancing over at the Kirlia, sitting contently in the plane seat.

'Hard to believe that this is the same Ralts that was crying all alone in that forest.' Cayla thought affectionately, dozing off for the rest of the trip.