Chapter 11: Poke-Vision

"Excuse me." Cayla spoke softly, standing at a counter. The others went to watch the top five Poke-vision videos, and while thats all fine and good, Cayla had wanted to make her own for a while.

"What can I help you with miss?" The man asked kindly, which helped still her nerves.

"Well, I heard you can make Poke-vision here?" She asked.

"Oh course!" He nodded, grabbing a duffel bag. "Here is everything you need, since it seems like you're alone this equipment is made specifically for only one person to use." He smiled.

"Thats thoughtful of you, thank you so much!" Cayla smiled, taking the equipment.

"Cayla, are you making a video too?" Ash's voice startled her, making her turn to see the group.

"Yeah, I've been wanting to for a while." She smiled with a nod.

"That so?" Ash hummed and nodded. "Then I'll watch while I Practice for Grant's gym."

"Huh?!" Serena gasped, sneaking Cayla a glare.

"Well yeah, Bonnie and Clemont are going to help you, and I'm training. I probably won't be as much of a detraction near her." The black haired male nodded, tilting his head at Serena's reaction.

"If thats what you want." Serena mumbled.

"Uh, alright." Cayla nodded, leading Ash to some fields.

She set up the camera, and took her place. With the remote, she pressed play.

---------(Timeskip past getting Pikachu, Dedenne, and Fennekin back from Ep. 21 of xy)

Cayla sat back on the couch in the viewing room. They watched Serena's first, and it was well done. You could tell how much she loved her Pokemon, and how much her Pokemon loved her, it was sweet. They also watched Clemont, which made Cayla giggle a bit.

"Alright Cayla, we're paying yours now." The editor said, putting in the disk.

Cayla was standing in a field, facing the camera, as usual she was smiling. "Hi there, I'm Cayla!" She greeted. "I hail all the way from Sinnoh, and I'm just loving Kalos. Now, let me introduce you to my partners." She pulled out two Poke-Balls, both had on a ball capsule and seal. "Ro, Dawn, lets start the show!" She smiled, tossing the sealed Poke-Balls up.

Ro landed elegantly, bright white feathers fluttering around him from a seal that Cayla made herself. "Kirlia."

"That's my Kirlia, I call him Ro." She smiled, motioning to him.

Dawn landed on her paws, twitching her ears around as rainbow stars swirled around her. "Eevee!"

"And this is my Eevee, Dawn." She motioned to Dawn next.

"I don't really know how the rest of my journey in Kalos is going to go." They changed to a voice over as the scene cut away to a battle. Dawn dodged Froakie's Water Pulse by back flipping away, before beautiful yellow stars shot towards the water type. "But I know that with my Pokemon at my side, theres no way I can fail!" Another fade shifted to Ro using Magical Leaf on Pikachu, sending Pikachu flying.

The video ended with Cayla, Dawn, and Ro sitting under a tree, the wind blowing around their hair and fur. Dawn jumped into her arms, causing her to fall, and Ro soon following in laying on Cayla. They all started laughing as the final voice over concluded. "Yep, we're all going to be just fine!"

"The editing is amazing! Thank you." Cayla beamed at the man.

"Your welcome." He chuckled. "We'll have these posted sometime soon."

"Serena, I really liked your video. You and Fennekin are so cute!" Cayla smiled at the other girl.

"Yeah, yours was good too." Serena answered, forcing a smile.

The dark haired girl hid a frown, resisting the urge to fold in on herself. She felt her Poke-Balls warm up, offering her comfort. She mindlessly ran her finger over the red and white balls, following the others out. She wasn't going to give up, she really wanted to be Serena's friend.