Judgement Night

"Ellie bring your truck round." FP shouts over the screams and Ellie sprints as fast as her legs could carry her to wear her truck was parked.
She had never driven so fast and so dangerously as she did that night, with FP and Sweet Pea in the passenger seat, Fangs laid on their lap, trying so hard to cling on.

"Help us, we need a doctor!" FP shouts as they get the wounded Serpent into the ER.
The doctors make a fuss about waiting their turn but Jughead demands to see someone right now, as soon as he explains the situation a gurney is called for.
Once Fangs is taken away, the Serpents are just left there, staring at a closed door. Ellie, however begins walking.
"And where do you think you're going?" FP chases after her.
"To find that prick, Reggie, he shot Fangs, I saw him with a gun."
"You're not going out there, not with people rioting. You're angry, you want justice? So do I. But you've got a fallen soldier girl, and we need to talk to his family. It's a part of being a leader." FP gets in front of her and stops her from walking.
"Some leader I am." Ellie replies, running her fingers through her faded red locks, tears welling in her eyes.
"Don't go down that road." FP speaks in a calmer, sweeter voice to his daughter. "All right. Come on." He puts an arm around Ellie's shoulder and leads her back into the waiting room where all the other Serpents are.
FP sits Ellie down and kneels down in front of her.
"Hey, look at me." He says and she looks up, hurt and exhaustion prevalent in her eyes. "You're gonna be okay, you're strong, you're a Jones. Don't ever forget that."
"I can't take this anymore, this is all too much." Ellie allows the tears to fall and Sweet Pea comes right to her side to comfort her. "I need to leave, I don't know how long it will be before it's me, before it's Sweet Pea, or you or Jug, or Betty. I can't keep watching my friends and family be hurt."
"None of what has happened is your fault Ells." Sweet Pea says in the sweetest voice she's ever heard from him. "Fangs needs you right now, you need to stay strong."
"All of it was my idea, I came up with the escape route for Fangs, I should've known it wouldn't have worked, we should've waited, I'm the reason Fangs got shot."
"Don't say that, this was Reggie's fault. All of it." Sweet Pea says.
"Mark my words Sweet Pea, I am going to kill him. Dead. And I don't care about the consequences." She sighs before standing suddenly, not letting anyone reply and try to talk her out of it. "I need some air, and I don't need company." Ellie says before walking outside for a cigarette.

"Sweet Pea, I said I don't want company." Ellie sighs when she sees her boyfriend had followed her.
"You shouldn't be alone right now, Ells. You're mind is spinning." Sweet Pea replies, walking towards her.
"Leave me alone, please. I need five minutes."
"No, sorry. I'm not doing that."
"Sweet Pea." She sighs and turns to look at him for the first time since he stepped outside. "Please." She begs, tears falling from her eyes again.
"Ellie." The boy says, going for a hug but Ellie pushes him away with some force, making him stumble backwards. "Ellie, please." He pleads.
"Leave me alone, Sweet Pea." She demands. Sweet Pea holds up his hands in defeat before beginning walking back inside.
Ellie's heart breaks in that moment, realising the reality of everything, it all becomes to much and she sinks to the floor, a blubbery mess. Sweet Pea runs straight to her and cradles her in his arms, not saying a word, but still letting her know that he's here.
"Please never leave me, Sweet Pea. I love you so much." She sobs into his leather jacket.
"Never, babe. I promise. I'm here for it all." Sweet Pea replies and he really did mean it, he believes he's found his soulmate, and he was willing to help her through anything, no matter what.
"We need to do something." Ellie says, unfolding herself from her lover's grasp and standing to her feet.
"What is that?" He asks, standing too.
"Just get the boys, not Jughead though and tell them to be at Riverdale High in ten minutes." Ellie tells him. "I'll get the truck started."
Ellie tries her best to ignore the blood all over her truck and just drive.

"Commence boys!" Ellie says as she tells the Serpents the plan. They were to trash Riverdale High, it is one of the places that has given Ellie the most grief and she knew that she'd attract the attention of the Dark Circle and that's exactly what she wanted.
Ellie enjoys tearing the school to shreds, throwing anything she could find and pouring gas throughout, in hope to burn it down.
"Serpents stop!" Archie shouts from round the corner, he was followed by Moose and Kevin. Ellie's plan worked and she was pleased.
"Well, fellas. Looks like we found some Bulldogs to put down." Ellie says walking straight up to the three Northsiders.
"Ellie, I swear, Reggie didn't shoot Fangs. It was Mrs Klump." Archie explains, calm as possible.
"Bull. I saw Mantle with a gun." Sweet Pea sticks up for his friend.
"Then you also saw me tackle him before he got a shot off." Archie replies. "It was Midge's mom. She's down at the station."
"Yeah? And Fangs is still clinging to life." Ellie says, firmly, trying to mask the tears.
"And whether is was Reggie or Mrs Klump who pulled the trigger, a Northsider put him there!" Sweet Pea shouts.
"You took our friend. Our land. You'll take everything if we give you the chance. Now you get to watch as we burn your school to the ground." Ellie says, emptying a trash can onto the floor, then angrily throwing it at the trophy case, smashing the glass, bringing her some kind of release of angry, making her feel slightly less pent up.
The Bulldogs stand up to fight with their bats but Ellie and Sweet Pea pull out their Switchblades along with the other Serpents. But, before anything could happen, Mr Weatherbee walks through the doors with a bat of his own.
"What the hell do you guys think you're doing in my school?"