No Exit

What hero's journey would be complete without a self-imposed exile? Witness Archie Andrews. Just as Luke Skywalker went to plant Dagobah, so, too, has Archie been in the Canadian hinterlands, wondering what dark demons he would have to conquer before being able, finally, to go home. And speaking of home, since Riverdale's quarantine, the crime rate in town has risen. There'd been, for instance, a series of daring cat burglaries. It's been five weeks since we were cut off from the rest of the world. The quarantine's been lifted, but the town still hasn't gotten its pep back. Though aboveground, Riverdale was a haunted shell of its former self, underground, at Veronica's La Bonne Buit, life was beautiful.

Life was almost back to normal for Ellie, she was back home with her fiance and she had been in contact with Betty, who was placed into the Sister's of Quiet Mercy by Alice, but she broke out and saved a bunch of the other kids from there after discovering it's dark connections with Gryphons and Gargoyles.

Jughead

Sorry to ruin your Saturday morning but I have some bad news

Knew it wouldn't last long, what's up

We seem to have a Serpent dealing Fizzle Rocks, one of the boys from the Sister's had them and said they were from a Serpent

Fuck sake, we're not supposed to deal
When you get back from Betty's we'll round them up and get to the bottom of this, I am not having one or even more of my Serpents dealing

Will do, I'll give you a heads up, probably about 1ish

Okay see you later
Read at 9:45am

"Alright, Serpents." Ellie begins, joining everyone finally. "It's come to mine and Jug's attention that one of us has been dealing Fizzle Rocks. Slinging dope is not what Serpents do."
" So from this moment on, we're going clean. There will be no selling or doing drugs. No crime of any kind will be tolerated. Anyone that breaks the Serpent code will be exiled." Jug makes sure he is clear. "Permanently."
"I think it's pretty ridic, Jughead, that you vanish for a month on some vision quest with your bestie, only to return and lecture us about responsibility." Cheryl steps up and says.
"We got no money coming in, Ellie." Fangs stands. "How are we supposed to eat? Survive?"
"We'll figure it out and get back to you, Fangs. All of you." FP speaks for his children who both look a little lost for words. "In the meantime, 'in unity there is strength'." He holds up his two fingers in the shape of Serpent fangs.
"In unity there is strength." Everyone repeats, except Cheryl, who is starting Ellie down instead. 

Ellie, Jug and FP step inside to talk about the meeting they just had.
"What was that?" Ellie asks, folding her arms. "We didn't get to the bottom of anything, we just let whoever it was, get away with it. And the way Cheryl was staring me down made me really want to point fingers her way."
"We put rules in place. It's done." Jug shrugs.
"I'm sorry but I never agreed to these 'rules' weren't those the rules anyway? No selling or doing drugs? They've been the rules for years. Do you not think you need to run things past me first? You have no more power than I do, we are equal, Jug." Ellie fires back.
"Kids, I didn't put you both in leadership to fight. But you do need to run everything by each other first. Otherwise it's not going to work." FP steps in between his bickering children.
"You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. We should've spoken about the meeting first before jumping feet first. Pinky promise from now on we'll speak about everything, make this work." Jug lowers his tone and holds out his pinky finger which Ellie grabs with hers and a small smile.
"Pinky promise." She replies as Jug gets a phonecall. From what Ellie can hear, it's Betty.

Jughead sighs and places his phone back in his pocket after his conversation with his girlfriend. "Betty just told me who's been dealing the kids at hers Fizzle Rocks."
"Who is it?" Ellie asks, eager to know.
"Fangs."
"What? No." Ellie's heart sinks, knowing what comes next. Fangs is a dear friend, so they call him in and give him a chance to explain himself.