Fire Walk With Me

Mid-Century colonial. On a quiet, elm-lined street. Four bedrooms, four baths. Perfect for families. Plenty of storage and generous closet space. You will be happy here.

Alice begins showing a nice-looking couple around the house and Betty and Ellie's plan starts.
"First off, I'd like to say, this is the perfect place to raise a family. Many a fort were built by my three girls in this very room." Alice smiles showing them the living room.
"And, bonus. It's also where our serial killer father showed us creepy snuff films." Betty says as the girls emerge from the kitchen.
Alice laughs "Elizabeth, Elanor, shouldn't you be at school? We have wonderful schools in this district. Oh, I see that you're eyeing the fireplace, which is original to the house."
"Yes, and comes with fun accessories. Like the shovel my mother used to knock out my father, the notorious serial killer, the Black Hood." Ellie tells the couple, pointing to the fireplace. Alice chuckles. "It's true you can Google it. But make sure you look up Alice Cooper, and not Alice Smith, It's all there." Ellie adds, making sure to plaster on a smile. "Or try 'murder house on elm street' it's this house."

At school, Ellie and Jug are talking with Toni in the halls when they hear a commotion coming from one of the classrooms. "Hey, what the hell is going on over there?" Ellie grabs someone who's just come running from that direction.
"The Gargoyles are mixing it up with the Poisons and the Farmies." He says before running off.
"Is this a high school , or a Roger Corman movie?" Jug asks as they approach and push through the crowd.
The next thing they know, Jughead, Ellie and Toni find themselves in Weatherbee's office.
"What do you three have to say for yourselves?" Weatherbee asks.
"The fight had already started when we got there, sir." Toni answers first.
"We were trying to break up the fight." Jughead shrugs.
"Mr Jones, Miss Peabody, Miss Topaz, you're the leaders of your respective gangs. And today's brawl is only the most recent incident of gang activity at Riverdale High. Somebody robbed the Chemistry lab last night." The principal tells them.
"Someone robbed the lab?" Ellie asks.
"Thousands of dollars of equipment was taken, all of which could be used to cook drugs."
Ellie scoffs. "Serpents don't cook, or steal."
"Neither do the Pretty Poisons." Toni stands up for her girls.
"One more strike." Weatherbee stands from his desk. "One more strike! And you're done at my school."

At break, the six friends hang out together, as usual. "What's the update on the home front, Bee?" Veronica asks.
"My Mom's still trying to sell the house. We're still trying to sabotage her, but it's only a matter of time before she finds some ghoul that wants to live in a death house." Betty explains, she also waves to Kevin at this moment, who blanks all of them.
"What's up with Kev?" Archie asks."
"The Farm, Arch. They got him too. And up next, my house."
"Well my offer still stands, I know our trailer is cramped but you're more than welcome to come and stay with Sweet Pea and I." Ellie smiles to her sister.
"You're always welcome at the Pembrooke, Bee." Veronica tells her bestie.
"And you can always crash at my place." Archie offers too. "Although, I've already got a homeless kid sleeping in my garage. His name's Ricky. He ran away from a group home. I found him squatting at the gym."
"Sounds like me, sophomore year." Jug replies.
"Guys, he has a branding on his arm. The same one the Warden gave me when I was in juvie. It says he's a sacrifice."
"Oh, my God." Veronica says in disbelief.
"Is he playing G&G?" Sweet Pea asks.
"I don't know. I left him at Pop's for the day."
"Arch, maybe you should call Ms Weiss." Betty suggests. "We know her, we know she'd find him a good family."
"Yeah, yeah. Would you mind sending me her number?" Archie asks.

"All right, Serpents." Ellie begins, holding the first Swords and Serpents meeting since the new arrivals. "Let's get right to it. Any of you guys know about the break-in to the chemistry lab?"
"Kurtz, what are you smiling about?" Jughead asks.
"Just thinking how looting the Alchemist's Lair was one of our more rewarding quests." Kurtz replies, followed by laughter from other Gargoyles.
"Are you serious?" Ellie asks, her blood boiling. "You did that as part of a G&G game? You realize Weatherbee is gunning for us now, right moron?"
"You promised us immunity."
"Not when you go an flagrantly break the law." Jug joins in. "You're gonna return that equipment."
"The hell I am."
"You freaking Fizzle Rock junkie." Fangs turns and says.
"You wanna go right now?" Kurtz asks. The two boys stand quickly to challenge each other, Sweet Pea holding Fangs back. "Don't think that we've forgotten about you spying on the Gargoyles. I should've beaten you when I had the chance."
Ellie kicks a table in anger and raises her voice till it hurts, her anger getting the best of her. "Alright! Back down, both of you! Right now. Whatever bad blood existed between the Serpents and the Gargoyles, it's over. We're all Serpents now."
"You know I think it's high time our new members learned about our laws. Repeat after me, In unity there is strength." Jug says, leaning against the teacher's desk.
"In unity, there is strength!" Ellie, Sweet Pea and Fangs repeat with passion while the new members ignore it.
"I couldn't hear you Kurtz, let's try again." Ellie steps forward.
"I play by a different set of rules."
"Then you're out of the gang." The redhead says, standing tall when Kurtz walks towards her, Sweet Pea on high alert behind her.
"You came to me, remember? Your mother came to me. Invited us into the Serpents. And looking around, you need us more than we need you. So if you're rescinding what you promised us, then you better come up with something better to offer, before we decide to throw you guys out of our gang." And for the first time in a long time, both Ellie and Jughead are lost for words.