1 ❤️

𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

  On a normal day in the JQCG house, we're usually filming videos and editing them. If I need help with that, my man Tray has my back. Well, Tray really isn't "May man" but I have a crush on him. He is always flirting with me though, I think he likes me too. I'm just in my room watching Netflx. All of a sudden Nique is banging on my door. I get up and open it. Her face looking like she is nervous. "We're about to get kicked out!" Nique said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I screamed. "You heard me!!" Nique said. "Are the bills paid?" I exclaimed. "Yes, the land lord is saying that she has another family that wants to move in and they'll pay like 700k for it" Nique said. "WTH do they know we're in here?!" I yelled. "Yes, that's the problem!" Nique said. I stomped out of my room to go break the news to everyone else. I knocked on Tray's door, he opened the door with his boxers still on. I-... I wanted to say something to him but it wouldn't be appropiate for the current situation. "Tray" I said softly. "Yeah? What's wrong?" Tray asked. I tried ease into the bad news but I figured it would take too much time. "We're getting kicked out" I said. "What you mean? Where you heard that from?!" Tray asked. "Nique told me 10 minutes ago" I explained. "Dang we need to start looking for a new house then" Tray said. Everyone knew the news. The good vibes we're now blue vibes. We made our last video saying goodbye to the JQCG house and members. We all decided to split up because we all we're fed up.
--------------------—----------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is so short but the next chapter will be interesting. Remember to share this story and vote. Oh and I didn't want no negative stuff in my first chapter so I didn't put that the QCG was fake. 💖