5 ❤️

*Previously on My Trairi Baby. "I saw a strange figure, it looked like a girl I knew. I did! IT WAS... * My ex! Oh no.. I knew she was gonna do something strange. I told Tray. "We gotta call the cops. WTH is she doing here?" Tray said. So he called the cops and they we're on their way. They arrived. Tray told them who she was and he described her. They spotted her and caught her. She got 25 years in jail for stalking. After that me and my babygirl Airi freshened up and got in the bed. The next morning I felt like house shopping. I found a really nice house for $10,000. It was cheap! I woke Airi and told her, she was excited! I was glad that she was happy. So I texted the owner and asked if we could buy the house. She said we can meet up tomorrow at 2:00. I told Airi. "Oh my gosh Tray thank you. You are such a helpful and loving hubby" she said. I was smiling so hard that my jaw was sore. Oh and just so you know I hugged Airi after she said that. Me and Airi went to Apple to get the new iPhone XS MAX. When we got back Airi was tired. So I just put on a movie and we relaxed, Airi seemed like she was into it but after 10 more minutes she fell asleep. In the morning we got dressed and did our couple morning routine.
    𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍 We went live for our supporters because I know they missed us. I got a text from the land lord of the house my bae discovered. She told us the address of where to meet. I told Tray and he ended the live and we went to the address. She told us we could have it! We paid her the money and she gave us the keys! We we're so happy! We rushed back to the hotel and packed our stuff and we left. We went to the new house and put our stuff in the right place. I told bae to go shopping. So he came back later with hella food. So we're already moved in and everything so like I texted Kianna and told her the good news.

Bestie🤞👑: Hey Airi
Airi: Hey girl, I got some good news

Bestie🤞👑: Spill the tea

Airi: Me and Tray moved into a new house and it got 5 rooms and 6 bathrooms

Bestie🤞👑: Oh i'm so proud of ya'll

Airi: PERIODT

After all that me and Tray freshened up and we watched a humorous movie. I fell asleep on Tray's chest.
--------------------------------------
What yall think of this chapter? I like how this story is going so far. Share comment and vote💖