11 ❤️

𝔸𝕀ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍 (1094 words)

I wake up then stare at the ceiling. Then I grab my phone and take it off the charger. I see a Instagram notification.
( @iamjustairi ) @Iamjustahater commented on your post.
I unlock my phone and roll my eyes to what I have to see. The acccount has posted on their story "@iamjustairi hits on her child and abuses her". I start to cry. Tray wakes up and asks "What's wrong baby?". I just keep crying. Tray's face looks puzzled. So I tell him "I got a notification from Instagram and I unlock my phone to see it and I see a post". I gave him my phone and he looks at it with his eyes open wide. "What do these monsters be posting these day?!" he asked. He rubbed my back so that I would be in comfort. "It's ok they are just haters and don't let them get to you because they want attention" Tray said, I knew what he said was true. I stopped crying and went to go do my morning routine. After that I went to the kitchen to cook some break for me and Tray (Miracle eats gerber food because she doesn't have teeth yet). After that I got another notification for Instagram. "I don't wanna look at it. Can you look at it for me?" I said. So Tray looked and said "Uh.. Airi, it says @police dmed you". "Foreal? Lemme see! Why would the police be dming me anyways?!" I asked. "I don't know but it should be something serious" Tray said. So I looked at the dm and my heart dropped. "A police man asked if I abused my child" I told Tray. "It must have been that post that @iamjustahater posted!" Tray stated. "I know" I said. "So I dmed the police back and said "No!! I would never abuse my child. That post was from a hater. Why would you believe a hater?! Police are over protective". Quicker than a second the police were dming me back. "What's your address?" was what it said. "1991 Walkwood road" I texted back. I knew it would lead to trouble if I didn't tell him. After that we went back upstairs to our room and we slept. I heard a knock on the door so I went to open it. I gasped because I saw a police man standing there. "Hi.. Why are you here?" I asked. "To collect your child" he said. "What do you mean.. Collect my child?!" I asked. "The post on Instagram" he said. I told Tray to come down stairs and told him everything. "WTH?! You can't do this!!" Tray said. "It was all a mistake" Tray said. But the police man barged into the house, went upstairs and collected Miracle. Tray tried to stop the police man from getting out of the door. But he was so sturdy that he just walked past Tray. I started crying and crying. Tray picked me up and took me to the car and put me in it. He ZOOMED off to follow the police. The police stopped at a place that was called Child Orphanage Center. So the police got out of his car with our baby. We waited for him to go inside so me Tray could follow him in. Once we got inside it was REALLY BIG. But the police officer went into a back room with kids and babies in it. So we followed him. "Hey!' What are you doing in here?!!" the police officer said. Dang it.. He caught us. "Get your butts home or to wherever except here! If I catch you trying to steal this baby again then I will arrest y'all" the police man said. I freaking hate that we can't have OUR baby. I started crying and crying and crying. Tray led me to the car and drove home. When we got home he unlocked the door and we went inside. Tray fixed a sandwich. I thought it was for him but he told me to sit at the table and he gave me some water and the sandwich. After I was done I said "I'm going to lay down". "Okay have a good rest" Tray said sounding sad. I already knew what was wrong with him so I just went upstairs to the bed. After like 3 hours I woke up. I grabbed my phone of the charger and unlocked it. I decided to go on Instagram (my Instagram notifications we're off. When I went through my home page I saw a post that said "These police all in people dms showing at people doors!! I'm so sick". So I just commented "Yes lord". After that I got off of Instagram to see that it was a little dark outside. "Tray!!" I yelled from upstairs. No response, so I yelled again "Tray!!!". I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I expected it to be Tray but when the footsteps got closer, I heard a very deep voice saying "Sweetie I'm home!". I got really scared because I know Tray's voice. That wasn't it. So I asked "Who are you?!". "What kind of question is that?" he asked. "What are you doing in my house? And where is Tray?" I asked. "So you're sleeping with my brother?!" the man asked. "Are you Tray's brother?!" I asked. There was no answer so I got out of my bed and opened the door. Guess who it was... TRAY. "Tray wth?! You freaking scared me!!" I said. "Sorry baby it was just a prank!" he said. I sighed and got in the bed. "Seriously, I'm sorry" he said. "It's ok. You we're just trying to make me laugh" I told Tray. "Yeah, everything is so different now that..." Tray said not finishing his sentence. I already knew what he was gonna say so I just looked away. "You don't have to say it, we we're both thinking about it" I said.
———————————————————————————
Hey y'all this is the longest chapter I've ever did so far!😍 I'm so happy that I took the time out to make a long story for y'all because I haven't updated in a few. So I decided to make y'all eyes get big at this long story. 👀 I hope y'all liked it though. Now let's talk about the story. I'm sad it had to happen in this chapter but they had to lose their baby. 😩 But anyways comment down below what the next chapter should be about❤️ Like, comment, vote, and share. Thanks for reading💖