29 💚

Recap: That means we can't be in a relationship" Kentrell said. "Kentrell, we still have time. I don't even love him anymore" I said.

Honestly, I don't know how I feel. It's just a lot going on. I might go back to Florida. I want to see Tray but I have to tell Kentrell. I gotta see him today because I'm going back. "Hey Siri,, FaceTime Ken" I said. "Calling Ken ❣️" Siri said. "What guh" he said. "Come to my hotel" I said. "Ight" Kentrell said then hung up. Is it just me or he acting weird? I have to get me some suit cases cause I didn't bring any and I brought some clothes but not a lot. I heard knocking on my door. I knew who it was. "Hey Ken!" I said opening the door. "Hey" he said so dry. "Why you acting like that?" I said. "Acting like what?" He asked. "You know what. Since you acting that way ima just tell you." I said. "Tell me what?" Ken asked. "I'm going back to Florida Kentrell" I said looking down. "Ok bye" he said opening the door to leave. I guess he was gone. To be honest, he will be okay, it's not like I'm just walking out of his life. Or is it? I'm going downstairs so they can give me a free suitcase cause they got some good deals here. "Hi, can I get a free suitcase please?" I asked. "Yes ma'am" the lady said. I took my suit case and went to my room to pack. While I was packing I heard my door open. "So you really leaving?" Kentrell asked. "Yeah, I have to go back" I said. "So you just gonna walk up out of my life like that?" Ken asked. "I'm not Kentrell" I said. But then a idea popped up in my head. "Unless you go with me" I said. "Why would I go with you to see your boyfriend?" He asked. "Nevermind" I said and finished packing. "Don't leave" he said. I was finally done packing so I gathered my other things and cleaned the hotel room. "So your ignoring me?" Kentrell asked. "No Kentrell, it's just that. I need to go" I said. He walked out of the door. So did I. My Uber was outside to drop me off to the airport. Kentrell waved goodbye. So did I, it hurt to leave. 30 minutes later I was at the airport. I want to the line and asked the lady when was the flight to Florida leaving and she said right now. So I ran down the hallway and got on the plane. I said by two girls. I remembered them from my fight here. "Heyyy y'all leaving too?" I asked. "Hey Airi, yeah we leaving cause BR not it" they said. "Same, I'm going back to see Tray. But I met nba YoungBoy and we almost got into a relationship" I said. They faces looked shocked. "Oh nooo I need Trairi" Kira said. I just smiled and laid my head on her shoulder so I could go to sleep. When I woke up we was here in Florida. I called a Uber back here. I remembered where the hotel was so I told the driver. I went inside the building to see if he was still here. "Excuse me ma'am is there a Tray Bills here?" I asked. She started to check the records, "yes ma'am floor 3 room 401" she said. So I grabbed my suit cases and raced to the elevator. When I got the the room I took a deep breathe before knocking. "Coming!!" He yelled. When he opened the door he looked like he just seen a ghost. "Airi..." he said. "Hey Tray" I said. He hugged me so tight I almost died. "We're you really in BR?!" He asked. "Yes but I came back for you" I said. Then my phone started to ring. "Hello, is this Airionna Ann Lynch?" They asked. "This is she" I said. "Well we are here at the Florida Rights Adoptional Center and we have your son Daniel" he said. When I tell you my eyes lit up like 👁👁. "Send me the location" I said. "Yes ma'am" he said. "We gotta go Tray they got Daniel" I said. "Oh my gosh let's goooooo" he said. I called a Uber and told them where to go. When we arrived I ran in there and checked in to get Dan. "Hey mommy baby" I said. "Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Daniel said running to me. "Awww I miss you baby" I said. "I miss you too, where Trway" he asked. "In the car, you ready to go?" I asked."Yeah" Dan said. I walked back to the Uber with Dan. Tray looked so happy when he saw Daniel. "Ohhh look at lil Dan Dan" Tray said. "Hey Trway" Dan said. Tray waved and smiled.
———————————————————————————
That's it for this chapter. Trairi back together and Dan is back. In the next chapter ima just say they going back to Atlanta. But I been taking care of y'all no cap. Posting back to back and stuff but I'll PROBABLY post tomorrow I don't know yet 🤷🏽‍♀️