13 ❤️

AIRI POV

*Previously on My Trairi Baby. "The real reason why we've been following you is because..." *

"We've been following you because..." Nique said. "Because we want a second chance" Chris said. "Second chance?!" me and Tray said. "Yeah" Nique said. "We're sorry for what we did" King said. "We're sorry for what we did" Chris said. "Uh... Carmen, Corey? Y'all don't have nothing to say?" I asked. "Nah me and bae good" Corey said. "I knew it. We finna dip ion know bout y'all.. Oh , and the answer is no" Tray said. So we got in the car and we drove home. When we got out the car Tray unlocked the door and I went to the kitchen and ate some pickles. I was nibbling and Tray happened to catch me. "You good?" Tray asked. "Oh.. Yeah I'm good I'm just hungry" I explained. "No you're not. You're stress eating" he told me. "Ughh. Fine. But what is there to be suspicious about?" I asked. "Nothing it's just that you didn't wanna tell me but it was obvious" Tray told me. "Well.. I didn't want you to be worried" I said. "Finish up your pickles and get ready for bed" Tray said. "Why?" I asked him. "Because you have a big day tomorrow" Tray said. I just made a peace sign, put my pickles up and went upstairs to do my night routine and go to sleep. I was sleep until I felt someone get in the bed. "Tray?" I asked. No answer so I got out of the bed and turnt on the light. "Tray you scared the hell out of me!" I told him. "Sorry, just go back to sleep baby girl" Tray told me. "What we're you doing out of the bed anyways?" I asked. "Just go to sleep!" Tray yelled. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME INSTEAD OF JUST TELLING ME YOU CHEATER!!" I yelled (I soon regretted it). "Cheater huh? I'm out there organizing this big meeting with a famous person, and you're here calling me a cheater! How does that make TRAY FEEL? Guess what? Nobody cares because all they do is think of themselves" Tray explained. "So-" I got cut of by Tray saying "Save the sorries" as he went walked out of the room looking down. I sighed. What am I gonna do? I thunk to myself. "Ughhh.. I'm so dumb and insecure" I said. I was by the door saying this. I heard breathing so I opened the door and Tray hardly fell in. "Tray!" I yelled. "Yeah? I'm just hanging around" Tray said smiling. "You're so goofy" I said. "I know" he said. I helped Tray up. "Tray, can I talk to you?" I asked him. "Yeah... What about?" Tray asked. "Well... Us" I said. "Okay, sit on the bed" Tray told me while patting on the bed. So I sat on the bed and started off "Tray, I'm sorry. I let my emotions get the best of me. I was dumb to think a great man like you would cheat on me. And just so you know I appreciate everything you do" I explained. "Thanks Airi, I love you too. And one thing" Tray said. "Anything" I told him. "Can you promise me that you can trust me?" Tray asked. "Yes" I said while holding my pinky out. Then we squeezed our pinkies together. I just got comfy and went to sleep (Tray fell asleep after me). When it was morning time I felt someone shaking me and calling me. "Airiiiii, wake up!" Tray yelled (not too loud) while shaking me. I finally sat up. "What are we doing today?" I asked.
—————————————————————————
Ha🤣 Y'all thought y'all was getting all that good stuff on this chapter but no y'all not getting it on this chapter⚠️ I decided to add the old gang to put some seasoning on this story cause it had no flavor😭 But anyways like, comment, share and vote💖