30 💚

AIRI POV

On our ride back home, it felt I having saw them in years. In reality it hasn't even been a month. When we arrived home I paid the Uber, got my suitcase, and got out. "Finally home" I said. I knew I had to tell Tray everything that happened in BR. But I knew it would break his heart if he knew. We just got back together as a family, telling him would ruin it. "Bae" Tray said. "Yeah" I said as I was unpacking my suitcase. "I just wanted to know how was BR?" He asked. Oh my gosh, this is what I was talking about. If I tell him, this whole happy family thing won't be a thing. "Hello?" Tray said. "Oh, well um, nothing much I just met a rapper and went to his concert" I said nervously. "And?" He asked. "Nothing else okay?!!" I said. I was so scared of him knowing that I had an outburst! "Wow, what you did was such a secret that you got mad at me" Tray said. "I'm sorry, I know I have to be honest with you. I met Yb and a few fans and they asked about you and Dan. I was sad, but yb was interested in me and I thought he would take my mind off things. He got a little too attached and I told him that I had to come back to be with you and he got sad" I explained. "Okay, next time don't get mad with me" Tray said. "Are we going back to Atlanta?" I asked. "You wanna go back?" He asked. "Yeah, I miss them there, it's much more positivity" I said.
         -FAST FORWARD- (They caught a flight to Atlanta and settled in at their house. "Mommy" Dan said. "Yes Dan?" I asked. "I'm hungry" he said. "Ok I'll order pizza" I said. When the pizza came I gave Dan some and went in me and Tray room. Before I knew it, it was night time. We got ready to go to sleep but Dan came in our room and said he was scared of the dark so he slept in the bed with me and Tray.
    THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, THE END
———————————————————————————
Sorry it wasn't a Thanksgiving one. But this is the last chapter. I'm so sad I'm not gonna be posting on this book no more. Ima really miss y'all tho. This was rushed so sorry for all mistakes.