17 ❤️

*3 YEARS LATER* AIRI POV

Hey y'all me and Tray have let 3 years pass and we're still in Atlanta. We decided to buy a 4 room house. But anyways today we're going to meet supporters so we're making it a vlog. "Tray you ready?" I asked Tray. "Yeah baby come on we gotta drop Miracle off" he said. So we got ready and got in the car then drove off. When we dropped her off we headed to the mall. "Omg Airi can I get a picture" "Omg Tray where is the baby?!" Two supporters said. So we took their pictures and start walking looking for more supporters but then I thought about what one those girls said. "Wait bae how do they know about the baby?" I asked Tray. "Oh shoot you just made me think about that, HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THE BABY AND WE DIDNT EVEN TELL OUR SUPPORTERS YET?!" Tray said and I shrugged my shoulders. "We gotta get out of here" I said. So we got in the car and drove straight home and baby when I tell y'all that I was tired mane I was tired. It was like 2:00 in the morning and I was up but my eyes were closed. I heard Tray on the phone. "Yeah we were at the mall today y'all made a good scene tho. Oh yeah she can't know about us cause she crazy Ight" Tray said. It made me so mad that he would even try me like I was dumb or wouldn't find out. Like what the hell, like we have a freaking child together man that's so creep and sick that he would do that to me, no that he would so that to our baby man! Niggas really creep and stuck up in the head man. But anyways I need to find out more of this tune in for the next chapter y'all!
——————————————————————————-
I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting a lot lately but ima keep y'all updated more and there gonna be at least two chapters coming every week and my summer almost over so ima be more active on here but until then bye my babies 💖