26 💚

𝔸𝕀ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆ℝ

Recap* ~ When we get to the middle of the line Tray start hugging me and all. I turnt around to get Dan but he was gone..

I looked everywhere all over the place for Dan but he was no where to be seen or found. I broke down crying " Why. Why. Out of all people why my baby?!!" I started screaming and all eyes were on me. "WHAT, WHAT?!! HOW WOULD YALL FEEL IF YOUR CHILD GOT LOST? HUH?" After I said that everyone turnt back around. After 30 minutes the police were here. I told them everything and they had a search team and detectives that were on the case. I just missed my baby so much. I miss his smile and his fuzzy hair and his soft skin. "It will be okay. Daniel Lynch will he found if it's the last thing I do" Tray said. That made me smile that Tray really cared. But I didn't want anyone to feel pity for me. Just do your job and that's good enough.
*2 days later*
𝕋ℝ𝔸𝕐 ℙ𝕆ℝ

Every since we came down here to Florida and lost Daniel Airi hasn't came out of her bed and she hasn't been eating. It hurts me that's she's like this but there's nothing I can do but my best. I've tried to get her out of the bed but it's like she has no interest in me anymore. She's fallen out of love. 💔 I'm gonna go upstairs and try to get her out of bed. When I came into our room she wasn't in the bed. I walk into the bathroom that's connected to the room and that's where Airi is. Taking pictures. "Hey Airi" I said. "Hello Tracy" she said. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Do I have to tell you everything I do?" Airi asked. "At this point yeah because I'm worried about you" I said. "Well what if I didn't" Airi said. "Then you don't.. I guess" I answered her. "Alright then, goodbye Tracy I'll be back in a week or two" Airi said, this had me SHOOK. "Wait, Airi!!" I said, but I was too late. She shut the door and left. Did this mean that my one and only lover was gone forever?

𝔸𝕀ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I feel bad, I left Tray. I'm going to BR (Baton Rouge). I'm going because I need some time away, especially from Florida. I went to the Airport with no luggage, time for a fresh start. Truth is I've been planned this flight. When I got on the Airplane I was siting next to two young ladies. When they looked at me their mouths dropped. "It's Airi!" One of them said. "Hi" I said. "Omg I finally met you" the other girl said. I laughed a little, but not a real one. "So what are you girls going down to BR for?" I asked. "We were actually going to NBA YOUNGBOY's concert he has tomorrow". "Oh, well I didn't catch your names" I said. "My name is Chloe and her name is Kita" Chloe said. "Oh well nice to meet you Chloe and Kita" I said. "So where's Dan Dan?" Kita asked. From that point on I felt sadness. "Well me and Tray went down to Florida to go to Fright Night and while we where in line for a ride Dan got lost" I said. "You weren't able to find him?" Chloe asked. I just looked down and instant tears started coming down my eyes. I couldn't stop them. I looked out the window and I only saw clouds. 2 hours later we arrived. I called an Uber so I could get to my hotel.  Once everyone got off the the plane I said my goodbyes the Chloe and Kira. When I got into my Uber and got to my hotel I don't really know how I felt. On my way down the hall I saw this celebrity. I knew him from Instagram, his name was nba_youngboy. "Hey mamas" he said. "Oh hi" I said. "What you doing all the way down here in BR and not Atlanta" he asked. "Just wanted a break" I answered. "Oh, you tryna hang?" He asked. "Yeah that's cool" I said. "What's yo digits ma" he said. "746-938-4037" I said while he started putting my number in his phone. "See you later. Oh and what should I call you?" I said. "Ken or kentrell" he said then I nodded and waved goodbye. When I went to my room I wanted to get in the shower but I didn't come with a suitcase but I bought my purse.

Unknown: hey ma

Airi: Who's this?

Unknown: Kentrell

Airi: oh hey. That was quick 😂

𝕂𝕖𝕟 😊: yeah but you tryna go to the mall today?

Airi: yeah when

Ken 😊: right now

Airi: whats ya room number

Ken 😊: 201

Airi: ok I'm coming

KENTRELL POV

I heard a knock at my door and instantly knew who it was.
—————————————————————————
So since y'all ain't getting my comments or votes up I'm not posting until Halloween or next month. I got 7k views but what about c or v? But yeah nba youngboy gone be showing up in here. Y'all might ask what about Tray but I might put him in here for the next one. And I'm using number for my chapters instead of titles.