3 ❤️

𝕋ℝ𝔸𝕐 ℙ𝕆𝕍
   There was this girl who was observing me, I ignored her because I'm not that kind of guy. So I just started a conversation with Airi and we we're talking about if we should make a YouTube channel together, (of course I agreed). The waitress came out with our food then me and Airi started eating. That girl was still looking at me. So I just decided to tell Airi because she was bothering me. "Which girl?" Airi asked. "The one sitting at the table next to us with her boyfriend" Airi made scared face and said "Oh no, we need to go, NOW". So I asked the waitress for to-go plates. After that we hurried to my car and drove off. I just had to ask Airi who was that, "Who was that girl?". Airi was silent until she finally said "My ex...". I was so confused. "Like an ex- best friend or something?" I asked. "No, I used to be... gay, please don't judge me" Airi answered. I was shocked. But I didn't wanna judge because... I just didn't. There was a flat silence in the car. "Why are you so quiet?" Airi asked. "Wait.. we're you gay?!"Airi asked. I figured I should be quiet. I don't know if I should tell her or not. I mean she is my girlfriend. Don't think the wrong way...

———————————————————————————
Do ya'll think Tray was gay? Do ya'll think Airi ex gonna try to come for Tray or Airi or both? Please vote comment and share, thanks for reading this.