8 ❤️

𝕋ℝ𝔸𝕐 ℙ𝕆𝕍

  *3 months passed*
Today me and my babygirl Airi are going to the mall so we can shop because it was requested by her. So I woke my babygirl Airi up. "Baeeeee" I said happily. "Yea just 10 more minutes please baby I'm tired" she said. "We're going to the mall today remember?" I asked. "Okay I guess I'll get up" she said. So when she woke up we did our morning routine and we got in the car and went to the mall. When we got to the mall I helped Airi get out of the car and we headed to Gucci. When we went in Gucci we looked for some Gucci flip flops. All of a sudden Airi was saying that her belly was hurting. Then I saw a liquid fall down her leg. "What was that?" I asked. "Owwww it hurts, my water broke Tray get me to the hospital ASAP" Airi said. So I carried her out of the mall and put her in the car. We drove to the hospital and got out I saw a nurse so I said "Can we get some help? My girlfriend's ready for labor". "Of course I'll go get a wheel chair" she said. "Oh my gosh it hurtsss please hurry" Airi yelled. "She coming baby you'll be okay" I told Airi. After I said that the nurse came back and I put Airi in the wheel chair. Then they went to the patient care room (which is what I call it). "Oh you can come in because your the dad" said the nurse. "Oh thank goodness but how did you know?" I asked. "I asked your girlfriend" she said. So I just went in and she told me they we're helping Airi go into labor. "It's time " one of the Surgeons said. I was so scared. "Ahhhhh" Airi screamed. "Two more times!" said the Nurse. I could tell this was gonna be quick because there was only two more pushes left. "Ahhhh ahhhhh" Airi screamed. "Okay it's over" the Nurse said. I was so happy. They put the baby in the diaper and cleaned her off. They gave her to Airi and I ran up to the bed. "Awww my little Miracle" Airi said. "Our little Miracle" I said smiling Airi gave me a kiss then kissed Miracle. "She needs to stay here with the baby for at least two days" the Nurse said. "Ohh" I said. I wanted my two baby girls to be home with me together. "I'm sorry what did you say?" Airi asked. "You have to stay here for two days with the baby" the Nurse said. "Oh my gosh why is that?" Airi asked. "Because the wound needs to heal" the Nurse said. "But can't I do that at home laying down with my babies (Tray and Miracle)?" Airi asked. "Yes but... I'll just let you go home" the Nurse said. "Yessss!!" me and Airi said at the same time. So we got ready to go. I helped Airi and Miracle get in. After that I told Airi "We need a car seat bae". "Oh yeah go to Walmart" she said. So I drove to Walmart and picked up a car seat. "Ohh I need a stroller too" I said to myself. So I got a stroller too. I got back to the car and put it in the trunk. When I got back to the house Airi decided to take a bath with Miracle. After them I took a shower and we all went to sleep. I'm so happy my babygirls are happy and we're all together.
———————————————————————————
This chapter was pretty long because I wanted a really good chapter and plus I had this all planned out and added stuff. Vote share and comment, thanks for reading💖