The Bet (a Niall Horan Fan fic)

A/N: This is my first book ever, so I am apologizing if it is poorly written. Anyways, I hope you guys like it!

====================

Angelica's POV*

"ANGELICA GET YOUR ASS UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOU FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL!" I heard my dad scream.

"Gosh I'm going!" I whined as I tried to get up. I headed to my closet and put on some loose jeans and an extra large Never Shout Never t-shirt with my art boots.

I live with my dad and my little brother Danny, since my mom left us three years ago.

I headed down stairs and smelled something delicious. I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad making chocolate chip pancakes.

"mmm they smell good," I said as I tried grabbing one, but I got smacked on the hand.

"Picate la cola," my dad said to me with an angry face.

My dad hates it when I pinch the food but I just cant help my self. It is not my fault I love food more than anything in this world. I walked to my little art studio. I grabbed my master piece I worked on during the brake.

"Now you can pinch your food all you want" my dad said to me as he set a plate with my pancakes in front of me. I shoved the pancakes in my mouth as I was already gonna be late for school. "I set up a book so you can go on a diet, it's not healthy for you to be eating so much" dad said.

I froze. I slowly turned to face him. "What is this diet you speak of?" I asked bringing my hands up to my chest. "I love food very much, and I'm gonna be an angry woman if I go on a diet. Now, you don't want me to be angry" I added.

"Food or art?"

"You can't take art away from me, it's one of my classes. With out food I won't be alive"

"Smart ass"

"Thank you!"

I smacked my brother on the head to let him know that it was time to go to school. I walked outside and tried to put my master piece in the car. It was a little too big but I managed to put it in. My brother got in the car and I drove to school.

Niall's POV*

I arrived at school and was greeted by everyone. I tried keeping a smile on my face to not show how annoyed I was. Most of these people just greet me because they want something from me.

"Hello mate" I heard Louis. I walked towards my best mates Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry.

A scowl formed on my face as I realized my girlfriend and her friends weren't there. I can't wait to hug and kiss her. She's just so beautiful!

"Hello! Snap out of it! What are you thinking of?" Liam snapped his fingers.

"Oh nothing just my girlfriend" I replied. They gave each other a worried look.

"Haven't you heard?" Zayn asked. "Heard what?" I replied with a question. "She was telling everyone she was gonna brake up with you because you never touched her to do the deed" Louis said.

What? I respect her and she wants to end things because of that?

I looked around for Demi and spotted her sitting with her friends on the lunch tables.

"Hey baby, can I talk to you?" I asked walking over to Demi. She rolled her eyes and walked away from her friends.

"What are these rumor that I'm hearing about?"