Chapter One

Requested by coolwolf7890

How Unicorn and Goldy met

Goldy's P.O.V.

"Finally school is out!" I screamed in my head.

I had so much planned for the holidays. I wanted to go rock climbing, skydiving, bungee jumping, swimming, swimming with sharks, tree climbing, sloth finding, floating squid finding and hanging out with my friends Tina and Ryan. I know it is only a two week holiday but I am going to make the most of it!

I knew that if I wanted to get it all done I had to start right now. I wanted to start with one of the easiest, tree climbing. I ran all the way to the edge of town and stopped at the forest that surrounds my town.

There have been rumours that if you go in there you will never come out. Of course I don't believe a word.

"Alright Goldy, you need to make it to that giant tree," I instructed myself.

From where I was standing the tree was right in front of me and I have my phone to also guide me.

I took a step into the forest and there was a small part of me that wanted to turn back but the adrenaline kept me moving forwards. I tried my best to stay as straight as I could but the further I got in the less light there was. I kept moving.

I spun around, not sure which direction was towards the tree. "Good job Goldy, now you're lost!" I screamed at myself. I stared at my phone, no signal and north wasn't being shown.

I started feeling really scared. It was almost night fall and my phone was almost dead. I needed to find a way out of her. I decided to run in one direction, hoping it would do me some good but it just wasted time. The dark crept over the sky and I heard the howl of wolves!

"G-Goldy, climb up a tree, it will keep you safer," I instructed myself yet again.

I looked around searching for a branch low enough for me to reach. It was no use. My stomach rumbled. I hadn't packed food. I was scared, unsure what I should do.

I heard a rustle in the bush and I froze. I saw a paw come out of a bush then another. It was a wolf. Then another showed up and another until I was backed up against a tree surrounded.

They crept closer and closer. "HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" I screamed.

I really hoped that someone would save me. The wolves were getting really close. I saw one pounce at me. I screamed and covered up my eyes ready for the pain. I heard a whining noise and opened my eyes. In front of me stood a guy in a purple suit and the wolf on the ground. The wolf got up, angrier than ever. I was so scared. One wolf howled and more wolves started showing up. They all started pouncing at us but the guy was able to defend. I saw the wolves slowly get knocked unconscious.

"How is he not getting hurt!" I wondered.

Soon all the wolves were knocked unconscious.

"You okay? He asked as he turned to me. He wore a mask that covered his face and had a horn and a mane.

"Y-yeah but who are you and how did you do that?" I asked still breathing heavily from the fear.

"I'm UnicornMann, the new local friendly superhero," He replied.

I was in shock, a real super hero just saved me!

"So what's your name and what are you doing in the forest?" He asked.

"My name is Goldy and I wanted to climb the big tree in this forest! But then I got lost," I replied.

There was another hole but this time it was louder and stronger. My breath grew heavier as I saw a-a giant werewolf. UnicornMann looked ready to fight. The werewolf ran closer and UnicornMann punched it but it only made the monster stumble back a bit. The werewolf tried again and this time I saw it make a big scratch on UnicornMann's face.

"So that's how you want to play huh," UnicornMann said then started floating!

It was a full on fight and I saw UnicornMann get hit a lot. He started breathing heavily and I was worried that he might not be able to beat the werewolf.

The werewolf took another swing at UnicornMann and he was sent flying back into a tree. Then the werewolf turned to me, stepping closer. It was getting closer and closer. I looked over at UnicornMann, he was know standing up. In a flash second he ran over and pushed me to the ground dodging a blow and as he fell on me our lips connected and then all around me changed. He quickly got off me and stood up. "S-sorry," UnicornMann said to me.

"It's okay, but are you okay? You were hit multiple times," I replied worriedly then I realised we weren't in the same spot, "where are we?"

"I uh teleported us to a safer spot," he replied.

I looked around and could not believe this. This was the tree I wanted to climb. I ran to the edge and looked out into the forest. It was amazing. Then I quickly turned back to UnicornMann remembering that he was hurt.

I walked up to him and there was a giant scratch across his cheek. I touched it causing UnicornMann to moan and I quickly pulled my hand away from it. It was a pretty deep cut.

"Do you have any medical supplies?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied and went to take a step in that direction but his legs gave way causing him to fall to the floor. UnicornMann winced in pain. I ran over to him and helped him sit up.

"The medical supplies are in the crate over there," Unicorn informed and I went over and got some bandages.

"Okay, where do you want me to bandage up first?" I replied as I walked over to find an unconscious Unicorn.

I ran over and checked his pulse. He was okay just probably loss of blood.

"Okay let's start," I said to myself.

I had just finished bandaging up Unicorns chest(which is were I started) when he started to wake. He looked down at his bandaged chest and then smiled.

"Thanks Goldy," Unicorn said.

"No problem," I replied, "but what about the cut on your face?"

"I can do that," he replied.

Well superheroes don't like there identity being revealed. We had hung out for the rest of the night, getting to know each other and we became really great friends. Unicorn dropped me of at my house in the morning and we promised to stay in touch. I knew this was going to be a start of a great friendship.

And that was another chapter of Ryguyrocky mini stories!

Hope you enjoyed and it was somewhat what you wanted coolwolf7890. 'Til next chapter, bye.