Story 14 Part 2 +Drawings

~Goldy's P.O.V.~

We had gotten everyone to help us find UnicornMann or at least some clues about where he was but there was nothing, no footsteps, fingerprints, no nothing.

We were all starting to worry! We had everyone in Unicorns office and we were all looking. This was the place Unicorn was the most so we needed all of the kids.

Just as we were losing hope we heard footsteps outside. We all froze! What happens if it was the person who was after Unicorn! I was the closest to the door. I felt so scared.

The door slowly creaked open and in the crack I could see Unicorns face peering in.

"Unicorn!" I screamed as my arms flew round him in a tight hug. Everybody then came crashing down on him. "I was so worried," I sobbed into his shoulder.

"W-What do you mean and why were you all in my office," his voice wasn't angry but scared as if we new something. Everyone pulled away but me. I held him closer.

"Unicorn, we saw the note," Ryan replied.

"I-uh-" He looked at all of the other kids faces then looked down at my tear stained face. He hugged me tighter and put his head on mine. His breathing became shallow and I felt a couple tears hit my head.

"Unicorn, we want to know what's going on, we want to help you," Tina said as she put her hand on Unicorns shoulder. 

"Please tell us what's going on," I said as I pulled away.

"Well, I guess you would have found out eventually," he half laughed but I could tell it was so forced. "Let's go to the boys hangout room to sit down and I'll answer your questions."

We followed him to the room and we sat down on some couches. We sat in silence for a bit.

"So, what are some questions you want me to answer?" He asked quietly eyes on the ground.

"In the letter it calls you Luke, is that your identity's name?" Tina asked.

"Yeah, Luke's my real name," he replied eyes not moving from the ground.

"What does it mean by "glitch back to life"?" I asked and I could tell Unicorn wasn't to comfortable by that question.

"I have a bet with the devil, I can't die, except from old age, every time that something happens to me that would kill me I will glitch between my identity, hero form and another thing and my body will be somewhat back to normal. I still feel the pain and my body never fully heals." He replied eyes staying on the ground. It was the first time that I saw the pain in his eyes.

"How is the Dark Emperor going to make you weak?" Ryan asked.

"Setting villains that want me dead free from jail... That's why I haven't been here, I've had to fight them." 

"Who is the Dark Emperor?" Sam asked. I have never heard of that villain either.

Unicorn stayed silent for a bit before he answered, "He's a boy I knew when I was young, we grew up hating each other since our families hated each other... He was then told a lie by his father that lead him to hating my family... and wanting to be apart of his fathers plan." Unicorn took a long pause, "I thought I had escaped from him but I guess I was wrong."

"What was his fathers plan?" Tony asked.

"To... eliminate everyone in my family for revenge of something he's blaming my p-parents for." Unicorns eyes filled with even more pain than they were. "His superhero name is The Shadow King." There was a loud gasp. Everybody knew who the Shadow King was. 

He was a supervillain who killed a whole family about 10-20 years ago! 

"Wait does that mean he..." Ryan asked, not needing to finish his question

"The family consisted of a mum, dad and a little boy and girl. The body's were found of everyone but the little boy. Nobody knows what happed to the boy except himself, except me..."

"I'm so sorry about what happened," I said as I leant over and hugged Unicorn.

"So, how can we help defeat the Dark Emperor?" Tina asked.

Unicorn just hugged me back a little tighter.

"Unicorn, your not thinking about doing this alone, are you?" Ryan asked and I felt Unicorn grip me a bit harder.

"Unicorn, we aren't going to let you do this alone!" I said and all he did was hug me even tighter.

"I'm sorry," he whispered loud enough for everyone to hear then he disappeared and the door to leave the boy hangout room was blocked shut. 

Through tears I could see a note where Unicorn was.

I'm sorry but I can't let you get hurt. Not when this is my fight. You will be let out eventually. I'm sorry again.

"We need to stop him!" I yelled at the others.

And that was Part two of this story!

I will make a part three!

Anyway here is a drawing of Riley!

Do you think she looks good with freckles?

Bye!