Chapter Two

What Happens When the Teacher Leaves the Room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goldy's P.O.V.

Ugh, this class is so boring! All we are learning about is math! Ugh! I am terrible at math and most of this stuff I will not need to know. I looked around the class. Most people were starring at the teacher with blank faces. Some probably "taking notes". 

I grabbed out a sticky note and wrote down a note for Unicorn.

can u make this class end?

I pasted it to Unicorn when the teacher wasn't looking and he just looked at me then the note then me. He gave a quick nod before turning his gaze to the teacher. 

I didn't know what Unicorn was going to do but  I was hoping it would be good. Just as I was wondering this the loud speaker buzzed to life.

"Miss Algebrowl, please report to the office, Miss Algebrowl to the office," The loud speaker said.

Yes! He did it! In one of the lamest ways ever but he still did it!

"Okay class, please behave, I will be back shortly," Miss Algebrowl commanded before she left to go to the office.

"Yeah!" The class erupted into a party.

"Thanks Unicorn!" I said as I jumped onto my desk then started jumping from desk to desk.

"No problem," He replied.

"Wait you got rid of the teacher," Ryan asked as he came up with Tina by his side.

"Yep," He replied.

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" Ryan yelled as he turned on some music.

Everybody got on their desks and started dancing but Unicorn just sat in his seat. 

"Unicorn, come on, get up and dance!" I said and he looked up.

"Oh okay."

I felt that Unicorn wasn't as energetic as usual. Maybe he just has a lot on his mind.

Very shortly Unicorn was dancing more energetic. 

"Unicorn, move to the edge of your desk," I told as I wanted to jump on his desk.

"What, why?" Unicorn asked as he moved to the edge.

"I'm gonna jump!" I explained.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I heard him say but I jumped and it was a jump that was a bit small.

I was about to crash into the side of the table than I felt hands holding me up.

"Told ya it wasn't a good idea," Unicorn replied as he lowed me to the ground.

We danced for a little bit more then Unicorn yelled, "Teacher incoming!"

Everybody went back to their seats and Unicorn used his magic to clean up the mess.

"Sorry that took so long students," Miss Algebrowl apologised, "Now where were w--"

"DING DONG!" The bell went. 

Yes the sound of the home bell. I stood up and ran out the door followed by everyone else. 

The teacher never finds out about our little parties!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was another chapter of Ryguyrocky Mini Stories!

Hope you enjoyed this little story. I'm just telling you that none of the stories will be connected unless I say they are! Tell me what you thought about this story!

Also,

Please give me request!