Story 14 Part 4 + Drawings

Goldy's P.O.V.

Life's been hard since the incident but we've all managed. Whenever someone was feeling down about it we are all there for one another. 

We've just finished our last year of Daycare Academy but Ryan is renovating it to also become a college.

My grades were far from amazing but I don't want to leave this place so I'm going to be trying to get a degree or something.

I always miss saying hello to Unicorn every single day. My heart hasn't moved on. When he was gone I realised he was more than a friend to me.

He was always there for me, helping me with homework, making me feel happy when I was down, just always being there. 

Most people are going to be doing college since no one wants to leave this place.

Everyone still misses him but we know he's still alive. We all have the hope that he'll come back.

Every day since the incident I've gone to the forest clearing and just sat there doing my homework. Hoping one day he'd come back, look over my work, laugh and tell me what I've done wrong.

This day was one of the hardest. It's Unicorns birthday. I had made cupcakes, with the hope he'll come back and enjoy them with me. And when I'm sad eating helps.

I walked through the forest on a path that I had made to make it easier.

I looked out at the clearing.

He wasn't there.

I felt tears roll down my cheek.

I closed my eyes.

I had all my hope bottled up.

I really thought he'd be back today.

It was a gut feeling I had.

I guess it was wrong.

Then there was a flash of purple, green and black light. 

I dropped the cupcakes.

There standing in front of me.

Super suit in ruins. Body covered in blood.

But he was alive!

Tears flowed down my face.

"UnicornMann!!!!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

He outstretched his arms, ready for a hug. 

I wasn't going for a hug though.

I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

He seemed a little surprised.

I felt super worried of how he would react.

I felt his arms wrap around me, holding me close and him kissing back.

"Goldy we came to check on-" Tina called out but stopping once she saw us.

"Unicorn!" Tina and Ryan both screamed.

Unicorn and I both pulled away just as Tina and Ryan tackles Unicorn into a hug.

Then came the rest of the kids.

When they all pulled away he put his arm around me, half leaning on me.

"I-it's good to see you all but does anyone have any medical supplies?" He asked, his voice sounded weak.

"I have some in my back pack," I said as I helped him over to my bag, set him down and helped him with his wounds. 

He looked like a mummy all covered in bandages.

"I'll go grab some tents and we can camp here," Ryan said as he, Tina and the other daycare kids ran off to get tents.

They were soon out of sight.

"Guess that just leaves you and me, huh." Unicorn whispered into my ear with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks burn up.

He grabbed my chin with one hand and waist with the other and pulled me into a kiss.

And we lived happily ever after!!!!!

And that was part four!

Happy ending!! 

Drawings:

Have a good day!

Have a good day!