Story 11

Suggested by adventurouswolf3, go check her out.

_____________________

Goldy's P.O.V.

I can't believe Tina and Ryan kicked me out of the daycare! Just because I blew up their rooms! There lucky Unicorn wasn't there, he's such a good bud he would force them to stay! 

Welp, guess I can go get some ice-cream before I go home. It was a pretty hot day so I definitely wanted ice-cream.

I then see something that catches my eye. It looks like a bird was flying at superspeed across the sky, maybe it was a plane, or a jet. I stood there in wonder then my head throbbed in pain, everything went black and I felt my legs collapse.

...

...

...

.......................

I felt my head throbbing in pain. I opened my eyes to find myself, tied to a chair, in a dull, grey room. I then realised exactly what had happened. I started panicking. I tried to get my heads or legs free. I was hyperventilating. 

A chuckle then came from the corner. "That's no use, you know." He stepped out of the shadow.

"Casper," I whispered in fear.

The Next Day

Unicorn's P.O.V.

I wasn't at daycare yesterday and came in late today.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" I yelled running up the stairs.

"Hey Unicorn," Tina and Ryan greeted.

"Where's Goldy?" I asked as I didn't see her around.

"Probably didn't want to come in to face my fury from her blowing up mine and cuties room!" Tina yelled.

"Wait, she blew up your room," I chuckled.

"It's not funny!" Teakettle.

"I'm gonna go see if I can call Goldy," I said as I walked down into the lobby and dialed Goldy's number.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

No answer. "That's strange," I whispered to myself.

I should go check on her.

"Hey, I gotta go fight this supervillain, I'll be back later!" I yelled then I flew out of the daycare and to Goldy's house.

I arrived at her door but I couldn't hear anyone. I knocked on the door. I waited a bit before the door was opened by Goldy's dad. He looked like he had been crying.

"What! What do- Wait your one of Goldy's friends," He said.

"Yes, I was just wondering if Goldy was here?" I asked.

"No, s-she never came home y-yesterday," he then burst into tears.

"What!" I took some breaths to calm down, "Don't worry sir, I will find Goldy."

"Thank you."

I then flew off. I couldn't believe that Goldy never made it home. I flew over the city, looking in every place I thought I might find her. Nothing. It was getting dark. I flew down to the street and then heard a muffled voice coming from the alley.

I stepped into the alley to see Goldy tied to a chair and Casper right next to her. Goldy had tear marks on her cheeks.

"You finally found us," Casper chuckled. 

"Let her go!" I yelled getting ready for a fight.

"Whoa, here me out, we fight, winner gets the girl, loser, well, is ever killed in the fight or has to leave and never return," He chuckled.

He has something up his sleeves. He knows I have powers.

I brushed those thoughts aside and went for a punch to see him fly up.

I then saw a green glowing gem he was holding. Oh no. 

He came down on my pushing me to the ground. I knew that I wouldn't come out of this fight scratchless but I knew I could win.

I looked up at Casper who was waiting for my next move. I flew up and went to hit him but he dodged.

"That's all you got!" Casper laughed.

"Please, I haven't even started," A pair of black wings unfurled from my back.

I flew at him he thought he dodged but I turned around and blasted a beam of light at him which blasted him across the sky. I then went to Goldy and untied her.

"You okay?" I asked.

She didn't reply. She just pulled me in and kissed me.

And that was another mini story!

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!