Story 12

Requested by coolwolf7890, go check him out!

Sorry it took so long.

---------------------------------

Tina's P.O.V.

I was walking home after another fabulous day at daycare. The girls base is coming along nicely, Goldy has been less annoying since she's been hanging out with Unicorn. Life's been going pretty good, Ryan's even had to spend time with me alone the past week since Goldy and Unicorn are working on a "project". 

I then stop, I see someone up ahead that looks familiar. The person walked up to me and I immediately recognised him. A panther onesie, blue eyes and brown hair. Pip! What on earth was he doing here! I thought he told me that his family all of a sudden had to move.

"Pip! What are you doing here?" I asked but he didn't answer, he just grabbed my wrist tight and pulled my along a scarily quiet street. I tried to tug my hand out of his grip but he held on tight. "Lemme go!"

Pip kept on walking, grip tightening the more I struggled. Then he opened a door to, what I presumed is an abandoned building and chucked me on the ground. "W-What's going on Pip? What's happening?" I was scared.

"Your boyfriend took something of mine and destroyed it," Pip said coldly, almost like he didn't care anymore. "Now I'm going to destroy something precious to him." 

He laughed an evil laugh that sent chills down my spine. I reached to grab my lightsaber from my pocket but it wasn't there. He stepped towards me and I got up and tried to run to the door. Locked! I turned around but he was right in front of me know, blocking my path. He held up a lightsaber, my lightsabre and...

Everything went black.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Welcome to another day a---" I stopped my normal catchphrase as a looked down at her. A blood puddle laid underneath her. Cuts all over her body, her hair was sliced short and her onesie had terrible rips. I couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes. "T-Tina!"

I ran over and held her in my arms, tears dripping onto her almost motionless body. I could still feel the rise and fall of her chest but it was really shallow. 

"T-Tina, d-don't die on me, p-please," I sobbed, " I-I know I don't say this but I-I love you, I-I need you, I-I can't live without you, p-please, d-don't leave m-me."

I looked at her paler than normal face then rested my lips onto hers in a gentle kiss. I then felt her kissing back. I opened my eyes and they met with her stunning green eyes that sparkled even though she was so weak right now.

I smiled at her, tears still swelling from my eyes but they were no longer sad.

And that was another short mini story!

Sorry it took forever, hope you all enjoyed! Bye!

Ryguyrocky Mini Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें