Story 13

I'm finally updating this!!!

~~~~

~UnicornMann's P.O.V.~

I was at daycare before everyone else, it was quiet but I was normally here before everyone as I came here after hero duties to patch myself up. It was about an hour until everyone would start showing up for daycare. 

I tidied up a bit, putting some stuff that was left out away and what not. 

"Alright, people should start coming soon so I should go upstairs!" I mumbled to myself then turned to get my hoody. 

"UnicornMann!" Goldy and Olive screamed as they burst through my door. Olive was first through and seemed to be carrying a potion while Goldy was chasing Olive trying to grab the potion.

"What's going on here!" I asked as a put my hoody back down.

"Olive stole my potion I brought from home and she's not giving it back!" Goldy yelled as she jumped to grab the potion but missed.

"This potion is extremely dangerous from what I believe it is and Goldy was swigging it around without a care in the world!" Olive yelled back. Goldy jumped again this time knocking the potions lid off and causing it to tip towards were she landed.

"Goldy!" I rushed over, finally recognising what the potion was. I grabbed Goldy and pushed her out of the way. The potion had landed on my shirt. I had forgotten that I didn't have my jacket on. 

My shirt slowly melted as the potion caused anything that it touched to melt. "Bud! Are you ok?" Goldy asked as I had rushed over to were my hoody was and chucked it on. I was kinda insecure and didn't like not wearing a shirt.

"I-I'm fine, just startled," I replied. The potion was now completely empty and there was none on the floor.

"Are you sure it didn't get on your skin?" Olive asked.

"It-" 

"Senpa- I mean Unicorn, you should take your jacket off so we should check," Olive quickly added. I felt my face go red.

"N-no, it's-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Wait what would happen if it got on his skin!" Goldy sounded so worried.

"Girls it's-" There faces we're both so worried. I let out a sigh. I pulled my hoody up over my head, taking it off. Both there jaws dropped making my face turn red. 

"S-See, none got on me," I said. 

"B-Bud why were you so reluctant to take your hoody off then?" Goldy asked while Olive just stood there staring.

"B-Because," I looked up at them both then quickly chucked my hoody back on before answering the question. Olive was now out of her trance. "I- uh it's a umm, you know how I don't technically go to high school with you, well my identity goes, I'm a couple of grades older so please don't try to figure out who I am, and I met a girl who only liked me because of my looks, she used me basically." My face was still red. 

I then felt two small arms wrap around me. "Don't worry bud, we won't use you and if it makes you feel better we won't tell anyone either!" I wrapped my arms around Goldy.

"T-Thanks."

"I won't either," Olive replied, I think there was a slight hint of either anger or jealousy but I ignored it.

"Thank you both, now let's go see what the others have planned for today." I said as we walked up the stairs.

~~~~

And that was another mini story!

Merry almost Christmas! Hope Santa finds y'all and remember it's about giving not getting!