Story 6

Jealousy 

Requested by: divine-pen

______________________

Tina's P.O.V.

I, I can't believe it! Ryan is hanging out with Goldy! When I arrived he wasn't on his table and when I went searching for him I found him hanging out with Goldy! I wanted to barge in there and kill Goldy but her door was locked. I couldn't break it!

"Unicorn!" I screamed as I ran down into his lab.

He was working on his laptop and quickly closed his screen as soon as I got through the door. I ignored that.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Goldy and Ryan are "hanging out" in Goldy's room with the door locked," I knew my jealousy was getting the best of me but I couldn't help it. Ryan is my cutie!

"What!" Unicorn yelled, his jealousy was showing too but then he calmed down. "Were they doing anything?"

"They were just talking but the door was locked!" I replied.

I could tell Unicorn was still a little jealous but he was controlling it. "I'm sure they just accidentally locked the door," he said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. But if she takes away my cutie she is gonna be in big trouble!"

~The next day~

 Unicorn's P.O.V.

"Welcome to another day at daycare!" Goldy screamed as she ran into the daycare. "Hey b-bud." did she just stammer?! 

"Hey Goldy," I replied, "Want to hang out today."

"Sorry, I'm hanging out with Ryan today," Goldy replied and I could feel my heart fall and jealousy rise. I took a breath and held my jealousy in.

"Oh, ok." I said, "What are you going to be doing?" If I know what she's doing then I will know if I'm getting jealous over nothing or not.

"Can't tell you that," Goldy replied, "Anyway I should probably go through the portal and meet with Ryan, Bye." She then ran up the stairs and towards the portal.

My jealousy was now giant. It was still possible that she was just hanging out with Ryan but my mind can't think straight. I went down to my lab to see if I could still locate where they went to through the portal.

Tina's P.O.V.

"Welcome to another day at daycare!" I screamed as I ran in. Today I was a little late.

I ran in to see that nobody was in the lobby or in the main room. "Where is everyone," I said to myself.

I ran down to Unicorn's lab to find that he was taking notes and looking at his laptop. 

"Unicorn! Where is everyone?!" I asked.

"Goldy and Ryan went through the portal to do something secret," I could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"What! Where did they go?!" I asked jealousy rising in my body.

Unicorn passed me his note book and it had a list of places.

___________

Places Goldy and Ryan went to

-Park 10 min

-Movies 30 min

-Fancy restaurant 10 min

-Arcade 25 min

-Mount Romance 

_________________

Those places where all good date places!

"What!" I screamed. 

I pulled out my light saber and ran up to the portal with Unicorn close behind.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" I screamed as we ran through the portal to Mount Romance where Goldy and Ryan were.

I saw them, standing right on the cliff. I could feel my anger and jealousy boiling up in me.

"What is going on here!?" I screamed and they turned around shocked to see me and Unicorn.

"How did you find us!?" Ryan asked and to be honest I don't know.

"That doesn't matter," Unicorn replied. 

"Let me repeat myself. What is going on here!" I yelled pulling out my lightsaber, ready to attack.

"Tina, put the light saber away," Goldy said a little scared.

"No!" I replied.

"Tina, we didn't want to tell you or Unicorn this but,"Ryan said and I was so worried what he was going to say next. "Goldy and I have been working out how to plan a date so that she could ask Unicorn and I could ask you."

My heart skipped a beat. "Cutie! That is so Romantic! Next time don't hide it from me!" 

Goldy's P.O.V.

Ryan had just told Tina and Unicorn what we had been planning and I could feel my face heat up. What happens if Unicorn only thinks of me as a friend! This thought was going through my head. I tried to hide my face. I was so embarrassed.

I heard some footsteps getting closer. "Goldy," It was Unicorn. 

I didn't answer and kept my face in my hands. I felt something touch my chin and lift it up. My eyes met with Unicorn's eyes, well his mask but still.

I had no idea what was going to happen! I didn't know what to expect but then Unicorn pulled me into a passionate kiss. 

We pulled apart after a bit and I looked at Ryan and Tina who were kissing two. 

I guess we both got our happily ever after.

And that was another Mini Story.

Hope you enjoyed!